Part 14-Surprise

Vinnie's POV
I left the girls apartment and headed off to the spot where Kio is setting up everything for tonight. I finally get to the place and I walk up and see (but like pretend in the back it's like trees and stuff)

Vinnie-"Holy shit, Kio this is awesome!"Kio-"Well it was all your idea I just made it come to life"Vinnie-"Dude thank you so much" I say hugging himKio-"She is going to love it and if not I will gladly come back and be your date for tonight"Vinnie...

Kio-"Well it was all your idea I just made it come to life"
Vinnie-"Dude thank you so much" I say hugging him
Kio-"She is going to love it and if not I will gladly come back and be your date for tonight"
Vinnie-"Don't say that she's gonna say yes...I hope... but what if she says no!""
Kio-"I don't think she will"

Kio and I finished up some final details
It was now 3:30.. Kio left because he had some thing with a girl. I had about an hour to go so I was just walking around fixing everything. Then went to my car and pulled out the rose petals I bought. I started making a path all the way down to the set up.
I went back to my car and moved it so you couldn't see it well. I sent Amara my location just so she knows exactly where to go. It was not 4:15. I'm not nervous, well maybe a little. I sit on my phone to pass the time.
Y/n's POV
I was woken up from my nap by someone shaking me.
Amara-"Come on I wanna take pictures"
Y/n-"We couldn't do that tomorrow"
Amara-"Nope now let's go"
Y/n-"whyyyyyy"
Amara-"Hurry up"

 Amara-"Come on I wanna take pictures"Y/n-"We couldn't do that tomorrow"Amara-"Nope now let's go"Y/n-"whyyyyyy"Amara-"Hurry up"

You are wearing this

Vinnie is wearing this

Y/n-"Alright I'm coming"
Amara and I got into the car and she started driving.
Y/n-"Where are we going?"
Amara-"I found this really cool place for us to take pictures so"
Y/n-"Alrighty"
I put my AirPods in and just listened to music while looking out the window
I look at the time and it is 4:15.
Amara drives off the road a little.
I take my AirPods out and start to actually pay attention. Amara parked the car and I saw a rose petal path.

(Kinda like that)Y/n-"What is going on?" I ask turning towards AmaraAmara-"Just follow the path okay"Y/n-"I thought we were taking pictures

(Kinda like that)
Y/n-"What is going on?" I ask turning towards Amara
Amara-"Just follow the path okay"
Y/n-"I thought we were taking pictures.."
Amara-"Do you trust me?"
Y/n-"Of course"
Amara-"Then follow the path"
Y/n-"Okay...."
I get out of the car and start walking down the path. I hear Amara's car drive away. I keep walking and I see a cute little set up. Butterfly lights are hanging from the trees and there is a picnic set up.
I look around and it all looks amazing. I hear footsteps behind me so I turn around.
Y/n-"Vinnie?"
Vinnie-"Hey gorgeous" he smirks
Y/n-"Hi..did you do all of this" I look around then at him
Vinnie-"Well I mean yes and no Kio did most of it while we were at breakfast"
Y/n-"It's beautiful"
Vinnie-"Well it had to be pretty great if it's for you"
I blushed a little
Vinnie-"So I set up a little picnic and I know you aren't the fancy kind of girl so we have McDonald's for our picnic. We also have fruit with your favorite drink which is ( your favorite drink).
Y/n-"Wow I can't believe you did all of this. Thank you."
Vinnie-"You're welcome. Now let's eat"
~Skip to them done eating~
Vinnie-"So there was actually a reason why I did all of this..."
Y/n-"Okay, and that is" I sit up a little looking at him
Vinnie-"I uh...was wondering if you wanted to be my Valentine for tomorrow"
Aww he's so cute he is so nervous right now. He is scratching the back of his neck and he is trying so hard to keep eye contact.
Y/n-"I would like that very much" I say smiling at him
He smiles widely back. I go over to him and just hug him.
Vinnie-"Oh I have one more suprise before I take you home"
Vinnie turned off all of the lights
Vinnie-"okay look up"
I look up amd you can just see all the stars in the sky.
Y/n-"Woah"

Vinnie rearranges things on the picnic blaket and lays down

Vinnie rearranges things on the picnic blaket and lays down. I look at him and he pats the spot right next to him. I lay down next to him. I scoot closer to him and put my head on his chest and he puts his arms around me.

(kinda like this)We stayed like this for an hour or two just talking and getting to know each other more

(kinda like this)
We stayed like this for an hour or two just talking and getting to know each other more.
I really thought to myself
Damn I really like this guy
Vinnie and I gathered the picnic stuff and walked to his car. We put everything in the back of the car. He drove me back home. I said bye to him with a kiss on the cheek. I walked into the apartment and Amara wasnt here she was with Jaden spending the night. I took a shower and got ready for bed. I put on a neon green hoodie and some shorts. After I was finished I set my phone up on my desk and Facetimed Vinnie. He answered and we talked till 4 am. He said he was gonna pick me up tomorrow afternoon so we can do something for Valentines Day.

Word count:927
A/n- I hope everyone had an amazing Valentines Day!! Love you all
Thank You so much for reading
Don't dorget to vote my chapters