7-Meeting Vincent

A/n- hi so I wrote this before school started so it might be crap and I didn't reread it.
Y/n POV-
I woke up at 7:30 am. I looked over at Amara and Jaden and they were still sleeping. I got up grabbed the outfit that was packed in my bag. I went to the bathroom and took a long shower. After I got out I got changed. It was now 8:15 and it was one of the best showers ever!(do you ever just stay in the shower bc it feels so good to be under the warm water?)
(This is what you are wearing)

 It was now 8:15 and it was one of the best showers ever!(do you ever just stay in the shower bc it feels so good to be under the warm water?)(This is what you are wearing)

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen. On the way to the kitchen I would look down the hallways and the whole house was silent so I knew no one was up yet. When I got to their kitchen I walked to the fridge. I mentally groaned because the fridge was empty. The only thing in there was a few white claws and maybe some leftovers I think. It was now 8:30 I decided to Post mate some Starbucks. I got (whatever you get from Starbucks) and I got Amara a Refresher to help her wake up. 10 minutes later I started to hear foot steps upstairs meaning everyone is getting up. Josh,Bryce,and Jaden came down and asked if I wanted breakfast. I told them no and we made a few Tik toks. (In last part) A few moments later the door bell rang and I got up to answer it knowing it was my Starbucks. I walked upstairs and walked into the guest room. Amara and Jaden were just cuddling so I gave her the Starbucks and walked out. I went back downstairs and sat in the living room. I finished my Starbucks but I was still hungry so I was gonna order a ham and cheese croissant and a chocolate one from Starbucks. While waiting for my Starbucks I was Dming Vinnie. We were talking all misting and I was just getting to know him. He is actually pretty cool but I am not gonna get attached. It was now 9:00. After 15 min the door bell rang. I got up hoping it was my post mates but it wasn't. Instead I was meet with the most handsome man ever. Vincent Cole hacker. I was a little nervous but happy at the same time. I'm glad I got to know him a little this morning so it wasn't gonna be too awkward. I hope.
Y/n-"Vinnie....hey!"
Vinnie-"Hey y/n..."
Y/n- "oh right uh come in sorry I thought you were my post mates *nervously laughs*"
I moved aside so he could come in and I closed the door behind him. Jaden,Bryce,Noah,and Josh come down.
Y/n- "Where's Amara?"
Bryce-"I think she's getting ready right now" I nod my head to his answer.
Jaden-"Hey Vin"
Noah-"Sup dude"
Josh-"Hey bud"
Vinnie-"Hey guys" they all dab each other up. I just smiled as they were saying hi.
The door rings and I answer it. It's my post mates I'm so happy cause I was getting really hungry.
Y/n-"okay well if you need me I will be upstairs checking on Amara while eating my Starbucks."
TB=the boys
TB-"Okay see ya"

The boys started talking about stuff. I heard their voices but couldn't hear what they were saying. I went to the guest room and Amara was just coming out of the bathroom.
Amara-"Hey bae what's up"
Y/n-"Nothing much, want some of my croissants?"
Amara-*laughs* "Sure I'll have a bite of both"
Amara and I ate my croissants and just made small talk for a little bit.
Amara-"so Vinnie is here isn't he?"
Y/n-"Yea....Why?"
Amara-"No reason, it's just yk you two were texting this morning and you had a smile on your face. You might not have thought I was up but I was and I saw you texting him."
Y/n-"It's whatever. I don't wanna-"
Amara-"Get attached I know but you gotta let people in at some point. Also you gotta know not every thing is gonna be like the past"
Y/n-"I know but it's only been less then a day. I have only talked to him once in person but other than that it was us just texting"
Amara-"All I'm saying is give the dude a chance"
Just then Bryce and Josh walk in the room.
Josh-"Hey we are gonna have a little pool day y'all wanna come down?"
Amara and I look at each other for a sec before agreeing. We both are so glad we packed a swimsuit in our over night bags. We locked the room door and I went in the bathroom while Amara changed in the regular room.
We finish getting ready and walk out. I'm wearing:

Amara is wearing:

Amara is wearing:

As soon as we walk out the boys are staring at us

As soon as we walk out the boys are staring at us. Jaden goes up to mads and pulls her by the waist and hugs her. I look over and Josh and Vinnie are both staring at me. I felt a little insecure so I walked to the lounge chairs and just sat there fore a little while tanning. Amara came over and sat on the one next to me while jaden went back to playing in the water with the boys. A few moments later I felt arms wrap around me and hear Amara scream. I open my eyes and Vinnie has be wrapped up. He starts walking to the pool.
Y/n-"Vincent I swear if you drop me in the water I will-"
He dropped me in the water. I get back to the top of the water and just glare at him.
Vinnie-"Sorry"he shrugs "The boys dared me to"
Y/n-"oh well can you help me out of the pool"I smirked at him
Vinnie-"Yea okay"
He walks over to the edge of the pool and puts his hand out. I am really small so when i grabbed his hand i had to put all my weight into the back of me to try to bring him in the water. I pulled him into the pool. He landed right on me but we still went into the pool. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted us to the top of the pool. When we reached the top all the guys were laughing
Vinnie-"really"
Y/n-"yep that's that you get for throwing me in"I giggled"no you know what it feels like"
Vinnie-"Okay fair enough." He laughed.
I like his laugh it makes others want to laugh with him. I didn't even notice that his arms were still wrapped around me until Bryce said something.
Bryce-"Ayo love birds get out of the pool and make tik toks"
Y/n-"We aren't love birds"
Vinnie-"Yea we are besties"
I splashed some water at him. He looked at me shocked and splashed me too. We were play fighting for a bit until Noah called Vinnie over to make a tik tok. I got out of the pool and dried off. I went upstairs and put on a hoodie. When I came back down I sat next to Amara and we just talked. Vinnie then came over and started talking to us. Jaden joined into our conversation. The four of us was just talking while the other boys are making tik toks and talking among themselves.

-Time skip 30 min-
I start to get hungry so I turn to my left and ask Vinnie if he is hungry too.
Y/n-"Vincent?"
Vinnie-"Call me Vinnie and yea?"
Y/n-"Imma call you Vincent, anyways are you hungry?"
Vinnie-"uh a little I guess"
Y/n-"Great let's go"
I stand up and walk inside. Vinnie is following close behind me. I grab my purse and keys then walk out the door as soon as I slip on my slides. Vinnie gets in the passenger seat and I'm driving.
Y/n-"where should we go" I ask him as I turn my head towards him for a second before starting the car.
Vinnie-" I don't really care as long as it's drive through"
Y/n-"okay then umm McDonalds?"
Vinnie-"yea sounds good"
I start driving to McDonald's
Word count: 1468
A/n- sorry I haven't updated in a bit school got busy and my mind wasn't in the right place to write so sorry if this chapter sucks. Have an amazing day and remember if you have any suggestions or ideas comment them😊