04

Mother once said if I ever have a problem I either run from it or face it. I'm not someone who runs away from problems.

 I face them. 

And today I'm going to face my problem; I'm going to face him.

I've been in this school for a week now. It was one of the hardest weeks I've ever had in my life. I don't know which one was harder, trying to avoid a certain boy and his friends or getting lost while looking for my classes.

Anyway, I kept going because I'm not a quitter and I want to prove mother wrong. I'm going to stay here till the very last day and I'm going to face all my problems starting with him.

I thought about this last night. He is like a virus in my brain. I keep thinking about him every time and I need to get him out of my head. I can't live my life thinking about some boy whose name I don't even know.

Brett opens up the door for me and I step out. "Have a good day Annalisa." He says giving me an encouraging smile. 

"Something tells me I'm going to." I smile back at him walking into the entrance of the school. I just know my idea is going to work.

I glance around the parking lot to see if he's here. I want to get this done and move on with my day.

Redhead redhead redhead redhead-

Ah ha,  the red-haired girl.

I spot her with the tank guy and my mysterious guy. They were all talking around their motorbikes blocking out the rest of the world. It was like no one else exist in their world.

It's now or never Annalisa.

I take in a deep breath making sure Brett's gone before I start walking up to them. My heart was pumping faster with every step I took. This was a bad idea I mean he's just going to be rude to me all over again.

"You got this," I whisper to myself taking in another deep breath.

The red-haired girl notice me coming toward them and whispered something to both of them making the tank-top guy chuckle but my mysterious guy just gives me a questioning look

"I n-need to talk to you," I say to him the moment  I'm in front of him.

"You heard her Zane," Redhead says in a mocking tone. "she n-needs to talk to you."

So they're all rude but that's not a problem, I just learned his name.

 Zane. 

I've never heard a name like that but it fits his personality and I like the sound of it:  Zane.

"Go ahead then princess." He smirked swinging his hand across the red-haired girl who was looking at my outfit. "What do you have to say?"

"Privately, it's confidential," I add looking at the redhead who's already giving me a nasty look.

I don't think I'll ever like her.

"Can't stop thinking about me?" He asked letting out a puff of smoke. I don't know how someone can smoke so early in the morning.

"Please." I  choose to ignore his cocky remark. "I need to talk to you."

"If you say so, princess." He drops the cigarette on the floor and steps on it. "Catch you guys later." He tosses his bag back over his shoulder and leads the way.

We went to the same classroom we were in the last time. It looks like nobody uses this classroom. This is the second time I've seen it empty.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked closing the door.