Chapter 14

Yo Yo Yo! It's J sizzle with anotha chapta! SWAG! Hope you guys like this one :) Dedicated to Alaewyn!

          “Done.” Tatiana sighs, falling into a seat beside Corin.

        They had just gotten done treating Silvester’s wounds, which seemed to take forever. Flying through space,   time was passing quite slow as they had yet to decide where to go. 

        “So now what?” Tatiana asks, resting her head on her hand. 

        “I don’t know.” Corin murmurs, staring out the window. 

        Tatiana leans forward, staring at Corin’s dejected expression. For a moment, she’s silent, deep in thought. 

        “You love him.” Tatiana finally says, not asking a question. 

        Corin looks at her for a moment, but then turns back to the window, not denying it. 

        “If you love him, why did you escape with Silvester?” Tatiana presses, wanting more info. 

        Corin merely shrugs, not saying anything. Tatiana stares at her, but finally gives up and gets up to check on  Silvester. 

        Corin regretted how she was acting towards Tatiana, but she just couldn’t talk about Ronan right now. If she  would, then she was going to break down. It broke her heart to basically run away from him. It was like she betrayed him, since it was Silvester who she was saving. Silvester, who had kissed her without permission. But then again, Ronan had done it as well except…she actually liked it when Ronan did it. 

        Corin rubs her forehead in frustration. She needed to stop thinking about this. It was only making her depressed. But she couldn’t stop! She was so worried about the whole situation. 

        Was Ronan going to come after her? If he did, was he going to kill her? She didn’t think he would but…the look in his eye when she was suffocating him was enough to convince her that he now hated her. And besides…she was supposed to be his weapon. So if he returned it would merely be to harness her power for himself. 

Corin knew that she was probably lying to herself but she didn’t care. It was only natural to assume the worst. And  right now her future wasn’t looking too overly bright. 

        “One hour inbound to Nowhere.” The ship suddenly reports, scaring Corin. 

        “Nowhere. What’s Nowhere?” Corin asks as Tatiana joins her. 

        “It’s the Celestial head at the edge of the universe. It’s where many people gather. Some for work, others to gamble and party.”

        “Interesting.” Corin ponders the pros and cons of stopping there. “Do you think it would be a good place for us to go?” 

        Tatiana shrugs. “It depends. I’ve heard good things about Nowhere and also bad things. I guess it just depends on the situation. 

        “Would it be a place that Silvester could possibly live at from now on? Where he would be safe from…Ronan?” 

        Corin mentally cringes, saying Ronan’s name. Tatiana notices but doesn’t say anything. 

        “I don’t know. We could ask him. He’s awake right now.” 

        “Good.” Corin makes sure the ship is on auto pilot and walks to the tiny room Silvester was laying in.