15

A/N hi loves! im gonna start this chapter by saying i'm so so sorry for the late updates. i haven't been in the best mental state recently and i've been trying to stay stable but i'm way way better now and if u update late i sincerely apologize <3 okay enjoy this chapter !

Elizabeth Longbottom pov:
"Neville?" I walked in front of Kyle, He was standing next to Harry, with the rest of the group listening to something.

I smiled at Ginny and stood next to Neville. "Hi Elizabeth" Harry said "Kyle." He said I smiled.

"Snapes apart of the order?" Harry said, Me and Hermione made eye contact then looked at Neville who looked nervous.

I look down the staircase and saw Hermiones cat Crookshanks, grabbing the ear we could hear everything out of.

"Crookshanks no!" Hermione said. the end of the ear fell off.

"Bad Crookshanks.." Hermione said I smiled her way then turned to Neville.

"Dinners ready kids!" Molly yelled up the stairs.

We all walked down stairs, "Hello Mrs. Weasley" I smiled "Please, Call me Molly" She smiled I nodded then followed Kyle.

I sat across from Hermione, In between Tonks and Kyle.

Lupin and Harry were talking as i stayed half awake staring into space.

I woke up to "That's enough. He's just a boy." Molly said, I looked at Kyle who was awkwardly looking down.

"If you say much more you might as well induct him into the order straight away." Molly said "Good, I want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army then I want to fight." Harry said.

I pursed my lips and locked eyes with Ginny.

The rest of the dinner was awkward and quiet, Harrys hearing is tomorrow, Then Hogwarts the next.

I miss Noah and Lavender. I miss everyone.. Seamus? Who knows if he's even returning.

I was laying in the bed silent staring at the ceiling.

My mind wandered off to last year, I never thought Cedric would be gone so soon. I miss him, I miss my best friend.

Why did it have to be him?

Time Skip

I got my trunk packed and ready.

"NEVILLE." I yelled "HAVE YOU GOT EVERYTHING?"

"YES LIZ" he replied.

We got into the car with Kyle, and Lupin. We were all talking then we finally arrived at Kings Cross

I stepped out and helped Neville and Kyle with their stuff then I got picked up, I looked and saw Noah.

"NOAH" I said wrapping my arms around his neck he laughed and spun me around. he put me down and hugged Kyle and smiled at Neville.

"I've got to get going, Have a nice year kids, see you on christmas yeah?" Lupin said and we nodded and smiled his way.

"Thank you for taking us professor" I said and he nodded.

"Tell me everything! What's America like?" I asked him "I'll tell you everything when we find Lavender." He said.

We walked up and through till we finally arrived at platform 9 3/4.

We stood and talked for a moment till it was time to get on the train, I was walking getting ready to go on the train and I saw a frightened Harry.

I tapped his shoulder "Harry?" I said I shook him "Harry!" He snapped his head my way.

"Harry are you alright?" I asked him. He nodded and rushed onto the train.

I looked at Neville who shrugged, Once we got on the train i had lost Kyle and Noah, but I knew where they went.

I was shoving the daily prophet in my bag then I bumped into someone.

"This always seems to be how we meet huh?" I heard a familiar voice say I looked up.

"Seamus!" I said which caused my cheeks to slightly turn red "I thought you weren't coming back" I hugged him.

"Well I finally convinced my mother" he said and smiled, I nodded, Noah poked his head out of our usual compartment and winked at me then put his head back in.

"We'll catch up later alright?" I smiled and walked passed him.

I walked into the compartment and sat down.

"So-" Kyle started "Shut up." I said causing Noah to snort.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

The compartment door opened.

"LIZ" I heard Lavender say. "LAV" I said I ran up and hugged her.

She laughed and let go. "My turn" Kyle said he hugged her and after Noah did as well.

The rest of the train ride we talked about our summers, Noah rambled about America, Kyle "complained" about only being with me the whole summer, Lavender gossiped. everything felt normal.

This year definitely was not going to be.

A/N hi loves!! so sorry for the short chapter, i wanted to give you guys something to base off of since i've been gone for a bit, i will most likely have a chapter out by the 16th :) love you if you need to ever talk i know mental health can be rough if you need someone to talk to you can always message <3