22

Elizabeth Longbottoms POV:

We had been doing these meetings for a while, Harry decided to call us "Dumbledore's army" which was kinda weird since Dumbledore had been avoiding Harry.

Finnigan and I haven't spoken.

"Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit... may sign up in the high inquisitor's office." Yipee. Umbridge was catching on.
———————————————————————————
Neville had finally gotten his spell right. I was so proud of him..

"So that's it for this lesson.Now, we're not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays. So just keep practicing on your own as best you can. And well done, everyone. Great, great work." Harry exclaimed, He'd really been getting the hang of this instructor thing.

I walked out with Lav, Noah and Kyle.

"What are you guys doing for holiday?" Noah asked.

"Well I'm staying with my grandmothers." I lied. I'm going to the orders, so is Kyle.

"Yeah I'm gonna be with my parents." Kyle said.

"I'm going to my brothers" Lavender said and Noah nodded.

"Okay I'll see you guys later tonight." I said walking towards the hospital wing.

"Nooo. You're leaving us already?" Noah said.

"I'll see you, Ravenclaw common room. LOVE YOU." I said.
———————————————————————————
I was cleaning up for Madam Pomfrey, she had to speak to a Professor about something.

She said once I was done I could leave, I quickly made the last bed then got my stuff together and left.

It was late but not past curfew so there was some students out.

I quickly ran up to the Ravenclaw common room, it was very empty I looked around then sat with my friends.

"Hey Liz finally attending our party!" Lavender sarcastically said and I laughed.

"Anything interesting today? Tell me the most interesting injury I'm all ears." Kyle smiled.

"Well Theodore Nott got the golden snitch stuck in his nostril. Madam Pomfrey was fishing for it." I heard Noah groan in disgust behind me and Kyle smiled.

"Noah stop being a pussy!" He threw a pillow at him and I laughed.

"So Lavender Brown, how are you and Sir. Ginger." I snorted and Noah laughed.

"Ugh not going anywhere, this boy cannot take a hint I swear." She said and Noah scoffed. It was silent for a moment.

"How are you and Seamus?" She asked and I looked at Noah and Kyle expecting them to be disgusted at the sound of his name but they started talking to some 4th year.

I let out a sigh,"I don't know.. I miss how he use to be you know? I hope he'll figure things out soon.. We haven't spoken since he walked me to my common room.. and-" She interrupted "Wait. He walked you to your common room?" she smiled, "It wasn't anything like that. He's tried apologizing millions of times but I'm not accepting it till he's actually educated." I said.

She gave me a half smile and rubbed my arm "He'll come around." She said and I smiled.

I hope he does..

"You pack your trunk yet?" I asked "Shit." She said standing up.

"See you on the train tomorrow." she said quickly and ran out and I laughed.

I laid on the sofa and stared at the ceiling.

I felt pressure on my ankles.

"Hows my ass feel?" Kyle asked, I groaned "You're disgusting" I said "Ugh but you love it!" He said.

"So get this." Noah sat on the floor, gossip time.

"A forth year likes our little Liz." Noah said.

I laughed "Who?" I asked.

"Apparently he's been faking injuries when you're working" Kyle teased and I laughed.

I yawned "Ugh, I'm going to bed." I said gathering my things.

"I'm walking with you" Noah stood up, I nodded.

"So where are you going for holiday?" I asked him "Nowhere, Here all holiday" I nodded.

"Sounds fun!" I sarcastically said and he scoffed.

"Can't wait." He said