12

Seamus Finnigan pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and got ready for the second task, I didn't see Neville in the dorm I avoided it and walked out the common room, I walked with Dean and we made our way to where we were directed to go.

The Weasley twins were taking bets.. again.

I was walking with Dean as I heard Cedric "She didn't even come back after she was at her office. Hannah said she didn't see her come back to their dorm either." I felt myself tense up but i shook it off.

We arrived at the lake and Dumbledore made his announcement, I was still unable to find Elizabeth.

"Welcome to the second task, Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts, these four treasures one for each of our champions now lie on the bottom of the black lake." The headmaster said

I figured Elizabeth would've been with Cedric giving him a pep talk or something but she was still no where to be found.

Dumbledore finished his announcement then the champions jumped into the lake, Harry however got shoved in.

I looked as Harry struggled in the water.

"What's the matter with him?" I asked Dean "I don't know i can't see him." He replied.

"Oh my god. i've killed Harry Potter" I heard Neville say from behind me.

Harry spring up from the water and did a back flip.

"YEAH!" I yelled laughing with Dean.

Fleur forfeited from the second task because of the grindy-lows, I stood talking with Dean while time passed by faster each minute.

elizabeth longbottoms pov:
・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *
I shot up from the lake taking countless amounts of breaths and coughing, I couldn't swim, Cedric knew that so he helped me up to the latter.

Dumbledore shook hands with Cedric then me handing us both towels. Cedric threw it on me then turned to me.

"Liz are you okay?" He asked putting his hands on my shoulders and I nodded.

His friends came over to congratulate him so i sat along with Hermione who just came out as well.

We all said slightly quiet in anticipation, waiting for Harry to rise.

Soon the hour would be up, Neville sat with me and gave me more towels.

My mascara was all down my face and I looked a total mess, not important elizabeth

I played with my hands as Neville took one and looked at me.

"Talk to Seamus, he's been worried and he's been wanting to talk to you." I looked over at him and suddenly i saw something.

there was a sword in the persons hands. i couldn't make out there's face my vision was very blurry

they cut through a snake causing it to go into shreds.

Then i was pulled back into reality.

"Earth to Liz?" I looked back up and Neville.

"Yeah sorry lost in a... thought." I said putting one of my hands up to my head.

He nodded then put his attention back to the lake.