10

elizabeths pov
・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:*
the ball slowly started approach, everyone was very excited, I haven't been spending as much time with Cedric as usual cause he has been with Cho. But I have been hanging around Seamus more.

I walked into the great hall and sat at the Hufflepuff table. "No way. No way is that the Elizabeth Longbottom approaching our table?" Noah said sarcastically as I sat, "Don't get to excited" I said messing up his hair. "Did you hear?" Noah said with his mouth full of food, "Barely, chew with your mouth closed" I said looking away, "I meant did you hear? Justin Finch is going with Susan Bones" Noah said, I nodded. When I told Justin I was going with Seamus he didn't seem to care much but I suggested he'd ask Susan because well, she had nobody to go with.

"LIZZY!" Hannah and Susan ran into the great hall "the ball starts soon" she said "soon? its 10am?" I said "EXACTLY" Susan said. Hannah blushed and waved to Noah who awkwardly waved back. "Come on now!" Susan said and I groaned and stood up and ran with them threw the hall.

"Slow down ladies!" The weasley twins said "Shove it up your ass boys!" Hannah said, I giggled "Hannah!" Susan said laughing.

we got into our dorm and pulled out our dresses. susan picked a knee high orange flowey dress and hannah picked a shortish red dress that faded into white. (her mum sent her it)

While Susan showered I helped Hannah with her makeup. Susan was way better at hair then I was but still Hannah insisted I did hers, She only wanted it curled so it wasn't to difficult.

we had music playing in the back as usual, once I finished Hannahs hair Susan was ready for me to do her makeup, which she barely wanted any, i think of Susan as a mini me sometimes but minus the very different facial features.

"So how are you and Seamus?" Hannah asked looking at herself in the mirror

I blushed at his name and slightly stumbled on my words "we're good, yeah we're good" i couldn't fight the smile that formed on my face.

"oooh shes blushing" Susan said looking at me "of course she is thats her boyfriend" Allison said

"He's not my boyfriend!" i said still smiling "Sure, you basically spend most of your time in the Gryffindor common room now" Susan said i smiled and laughed.

mini time skip.
once i finished getting ready i told the girls i'd be out of the dorm in a minute. i walked up to the mirror taking in every inch of my body. i slightly smiled cause for the first time in a while i was happy

someone opened the door and i saw Cedric. "Ced! what are you doing in here?" I asked giving him a side hug

"What? i had to see my fake sis before i barely see her tonight." He said "you look beautiful Elizabeth" He smiled

"Thank you, and look at you dude!" i said slightly punching his arm.

"Charming." he said "now come on cant just sit here forever" He said tugging my arm and shoving me out the door.

I walked down the steps and made my way out the common room. I obviously walked with Cedric, Hannah, Noah, Susan, and Justin. each was linked arms with there dates and me and Cedric were making fake snogging noises to irritate them.