11

elizabeths pov:
・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *
It had been a while since me and Seamus kissed. He was acting like nothing happened at all. which hurt. But really it was just a kiss right? Right?

I was sitting in front of a lake, my back was against a tree and i had a book in my lap, while  Ced was doing merlin knows what i was figuring out this bloody egg. i groaned in annoyance and put my head in my palms.

"you don't sound to happy to see me" i heard a voice say behind me, i lifted my head and saw Seamus.

my eyes widened slightly first time hes talked to me in a while i thought "Oh sorry just stressed out." I said "About?" he asked "Why are you interested all the sudden?" i asked closing the book and putting it into my bag. he seemed taken aback by this comment "what do you mean Liz?" he asked me.

"Never mind" i said my voice slightly breaking, i stood up and put my bag around my shoulder "see you around finnigan" i said which hurt me more then it should've. 

I turned away fighting the tears prickling in my eyes I walked through a bunch of students making my way through them, I had no idea where i was going, I just knew it was away from him.

I walked through hiding myself from several people hiding the tears that were staining my cheeks.

I threw myself into an empty corridor, my knees felt so weak i fell onto the floor into them.

why was he avoiding me?

what did i do?

am i not good enough?

I sat with my knees on my chest, tears pooling down my eyes, robe on the floor, i felt broken as ever.

"Elizabeth?" I heard a familiar voice say, i sniffled and looked around and saw Neville, he looked shocked when he saw my face then he rushed to me.

i looked up at him tears prickling into my eyes again as i let them out and he sat down beside me.

I was shaking, I was so hurt.

He wrapped his arms around me and then i let it all out, his shoulder was getting soaked from my tears.

His hand was rubbing my back as he repeated "Its okay." every now and then.

As soon as we parted he looked at me and asked "do you want to talk about it?" I looked down at my hands.

"We kissed.. me and Seamus" I said he looked at me with a small smile "brilliant! Wait then why are you crying" he asked me "we kissed the night of the yule ball, when he walked me to my common room. But after he said 'this was a mistake' then stormed off without another word to me. Since then he hasn't even bothered to glance at me" i said still looking at my feet

"And i cant help to wonder if i caused any of this you know? The night was going to great till then. And now he has the audacity to talk to me after WEEKS and ask why I'm stressed." I said looking back at him with tears in my eyes.

He quickly wiped them away "Elizabeth Alice Longbottom. This wasn't your fault at all." Tears fell to my cheeks at the words "Seamus isn't really used to girls liking him, sometimes he acts out without thinking about the after result, avoiding almost every one. Besides Dean really. He means well, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be hurt in any way. It's not your fault" he said

I looked at him as he stood up, he put a hand out and i grabbed it as he helped me up. He grabbed my robe and put it over his shoulder.

He walked me to my common room not forgetting to give a glare over to Seamus but I kept my head forward.