7

narrators pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elizabeth had woken up it was the day after the first task. it was a Saturday and the girl had to be up early to get to help out madam Pomfrey. The girl yawned the quickly changed into grey sweat pants with a Hufflepuff logo on it, and a yellow short sleeve shirt. she didn't wear much makeup.

The girl quickly passed through the Hufflepuff common room and made her way through the halls and was stopped by someone pulling her wrist. "Malfoy?" The girl said giving the blonde boy a confused look "What are you doing here?" She asked him "Kyle said you would be here." He said, the girl gave the boy a weird look, broke free from his hold and began walking off.

But soon enough Draco fell in step with the girl "Why are you asking Kyle where i'd be anyway?" She asked as she walked "I wanted to get to know you." He said "Oh yeah I'm sure! lets get to know the girl who happens to be a twin of the boy i've been making fun of to the point he's in tears since first year." She said and rolled her eyes, the boy stepped in front of the girl causing her to stop walking "Sounds like a great idea doesn't it?" The girl said looking up at the boy as he towered over her. she turned her attention over to the hall behind him "If you don't mind i have somewhere to be" She said pushing through the boy and entered the hospital wing.

"Morning madam Pomfrey!" the girl said. "Liz! wonderful to see your darling! are you helping after your lessons?" The women asked her "Yes i'm pretty sure!" She responded getting everything ready.

time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time and Elizabeth was sitting with, Noah, Lavender, Kyle, Harry, Ron and Hermione. they were all holding a conversation, then the Patil twins passed by

"Hi Harry" the two girls said smiling, Elizabeth, Lavender and Hermione looked at each other with a look. "It's so obvious the girls like him" Lavender said laughing as Elizabeth and Hermione laughed.

Harry however was staring at Cho Chang. "Harry potters looking at you" one of Cho's friends whispered to Cho. He attempted to smile not realizing he still had pumpkin juice in his mouth. Cho shushed the girls and smiled back.

Elizabeth threw napkins at the boy as Hermione got the daily profit "Look at this!" She said clearly upset, Elizabeth looked over Hermione's shoulder "Can't believe she's done it again!" Elizabeth said looking at the image of Hermione and Harry hugging before the first task.

"Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards her latest prey, sources report is none other then the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow."  Hermione read the profit, Elizabeths jaw dropped and she looked over at Harry then Hermione.

"Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley" A boy named Nigel handed Ron a package "Thank you Nigel." Ron replied Nigel remained behind Ron standing awkwardly, Elizabeth coughed then looked over at Nigel. Ron looked behind and whispered "Not now, Nigel. Later." Kyle and Elizabeth exchanged weird looks as Nigel was dismissed.

Hermione gave Ron a horrid look "I told him i'd get him Harry's autograph" He said, the whole group groaned "Of course you did!" Noah said putting his head into his hands.

"Oh look my mums sent me something!" Ron said opening a box and pulling out disgusting dress robes. he unfolded the robes and put them up to him "My mums sent me a dress." He said. Elizabeth and Hermione began to laugh. Seamus ran in and sat down in between Elizabeth and Dean. "Blimey." He whispered.

"Well it does match your eyes." Harry said causing Elizabeth to giggle "Is there a bonnet?" He added then pulled out a bonnet like part to the robes. "Nose down Harry!" Ron said.

Ron began to walk over to Ginny "Ginny these must be for you." He said "I'm not wearing that. its ghastly!" Ginny said, Elizabeth, Hermione and Lavender looked at each other and laughed coming to a realization "What are you girls on about?" Ron asked them "They're not for Ginny" Hermione started "Their for you!" Elizabeth finished as the Gryffindor table began to laugh

"Dress robes!" Lavender said "Dress robes? for what?"

time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Hufflepuffs were ordered to go into a certain empty class room to meet with Professor Sprout, Elizabeth was walking with Noah as they entered the room.

"Boys and Girls on opposite sides of the room please!" The lady ordered, Elizabeth walked over to sit next to Hannah, and Susan.

"Okay now.. The yule ball is a tradition amongst the triwizard tournament. On Christmas Eve night. We and our guests gather into the great hall. for a night of splendid fun!" The woman looked excited then continued "As representatives of the host school. I would hope that everyone of you would put your best foot forward and I mean this literally because, the yule ball.." she trailed off then continued "Is a dance."

All the girls began to whisper around as the boys weren't as happy as them.

"Quiet please!" the professor yelled "Now I know many are excited" she said looking at the girls "some may not.." she laughed "However the house of Helga Hufflepuff shall pay their respects to the event. This dance will help many cool off, especially our champions" She looked over at Cedric who looked down. A boy named Ernie Macmillan laughed then realized he shouldn't have.

"Mr. Macmillan? could you join me please?" The professor asked, he quietly stood up then got pushed ahead by Justin Finch.

"take my waist please." the woman said he looked around and then placed his hand on her waist.

"Ms. Longbottom if could." The professor said signaling the record. Elizabeth got up silently and pushed her hair out of her face, she started the record and sat back down.

"One two three" the two began taking steps into the dance. "Everyone together please" everyone stood up and Noah walked over to Elizabeth and held his hand out "Shall we?" He asked the girl "We shall" she said taking his and as she laughed

"I basically had to fight to dance with you." Noah said "Really?" the girl said giving him a confused look "Justin was most definitely would've if i hadn't" he said, the girl laughed and looked over his shoulder at Justin who was awkwardly was dancing with Susan. "So many guys are gonna be asking you to this thing" He said. The girl laughed.

theres only one boy she wanted to go with.

hey loveys!  im so sorry this chapter had to be so boring. next chapter should be better though.

word count: 1152