8

Narrators pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth had grabbed her stuff and walked out of the classroom, she was making her way to the court yard to study with Ron, but was stopped by someone tapping her shoulder.

The girl turned around and saw a brown headed boy, with slightly slicked back hair. the boy happened to be Justin Finch.

"Hey.." He said playing with his tie "Oh hey Justin!" Elizabeth said turning over

"So um.. You know the yule ball is coming up.." He said and the girl nodded "If your not already going with Noah i-" The girl cut him off "I'm sorry Noah? Like that Noah?" She said pointing at Noah and Justin nodded.

"If I ever went with him it would just be as friends nothing more" she smiled, the boy scratched the back of his neck "Well.." he trailed off

"iwaswonderingifyouwantedtopossiblymaybegowithme" Justin spit out fastly. Elizabeth laughed "I'll think about it Finch" She smiled and put a hand on his shoulder "See you." she walked out of the hall.

Cedric soon fell into step with the girl "What's up Lizzy!" He said giving her a high five "Ced! You will never guess who just asked me to the ball!" She exclaimed, Elizabeth wasn't used to the attention.

"Who?" He asked putting and arm over her shoulder "Justin" She said smiling "Are you going with him?" He asked, She shrugged "I need help with something" He said as they walked "What is it?" She asked "You know Cho? from Ravenclaw?" He asked and she nodded "I wanted to ask her.. to the ball" He said smiling.

but harry likes her too. She fought her thoughts. "Okay. Do you need like advice or help on how to ask?" She said looking up at him "Advice on how to ask" he said laughing "Okay lets do this, I have to help Ron study but I'll see you tonight!" She said speed walking towards the courtyard.

cant be to bad, maybe harry doesn't like Cho

Ron and Elizabeth were sitting on a bench in the courtyard discussing and upcoming test they had.

A Slytherin boy named Blaise Zabini walked up to Elizabeth.

"Um. Elizabeth Longbottom?" He asked standing in front of her, she looked up with a smile "Blaise is it?" She asked and he nodded "Um. My friends would like to see you." He said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck

"I'll be right back" She said putting a hand on Ron's shoulder, He glared at Blaise as Elizabeth walked with him.

They chatted a bit as they walked towards the quidditch pitch.

"Listen. If he does anything to upset you let me know" Blaise smiled at her as he pointed at where his friend wanted her to go, She smiled and waved at the boy.

She walked up and Draco smiled

"Liz." He smiled, the girl rolled her eyes "What is it Malfoy?" She said looking at her feet.

He grabbed her wrists and pinned her onto the wall causing her to shake. She refused to make eye contact with the boy.

"You and me at the ball? What do you say?" He said inches away from he face. at this point Elizabeth was shaking holding back tears.