13

Elizabeth Longbottoms pov:

The third task has been slowly approaching, I've been hardly spending anytime with my friends since me and madam Pomfrey have been preparing for the third task, she says it's 'highly expected that someone will be injured' i just hope it's not Cedric.

I sat down in the Hufflepuff common room after a very long day of gathering supplies, I put my head into my palms.

"Hey you okay?" I felt the sofa sink and a hand on my shoulder.

I looked over and saw Cedric making eye contact with him. then I was pulled into a vision again.

This time all I saw was a flash of green light, I jumped at it then snapped back into reality.

"Liz? You okay?" he asked again and I shook my head "Whats up?" He asked concerned, "I've had these weird visions" I said clasping my hands together.

"What do you mean visions?" He asked "The first time I had it I was at the second task with Neville he was sitting with me then I felt pulled into this vision of a person that I couldn't see who it was rather blurry, the person had a sword and cut through a snake of sorts." I said

He nodded "Then just now I only saw a flash of green light." I said "I feel like a freak" I said looking back at him

"You're not a freak Liz. Listen we're going to figure this out together okay? i'll search the library for something, you need some rest I know you have been busting your ass helping madam Pomfrey" I laughed and nodded.

He got up and left the common room as Noah and Kyle entered.

"Hey hey." Noah said sitting down next to me "My favorite scrubbers" I said laughing needing a distraction "Rude" Kyle said playfully messing up my hair.

They immediately started talking about their hogsmeade trip which was intriguing.

"Then we went into zonkos, and you will never believe what we saw." Noah said "What?" I asked "Lavender breaking up with Dean." Kyle said.

"Actually?" I asked and they nodded "We heard her say something about 'wanting to be friends' I mean he seemed fine with it" Noah said.

They gave me a 'do you know why she actually broke up with him' look. "What?" I asked they shook their heads and continued talking about something else.

"Oh yeah I can only sit with you for a short amount of time at the task" I said "Why?" Kyle asked "I have to go down to madam Pomfrey immediately when a champion comes out." I said they groaned and continued their conversation.

"You know your boyfriend wont be to happy about that" Noah said popping a candy from honey dukes into his mouth, "He's not my boyfriend!" I said laughing "Really? then how'd you know we're talking about him?" Kyle snickered "I- um. Don't worry about it me and him are just friends" I said causing the two to look at each other and move on from the subject.

Soon enough I went up to my dorm to go to bed, I sat on the edge of my bed.

My mind wandered off to the third task, While we packed everything up for every possible situation and it made me more and more terrified about what will happen to Cedric.