•°Recording one - Uraraka°•

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄʜᴇʀɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ"
-Ray: The Promised Neverland

Me and you are quite the opposite, Uraraka.

You love the summer, the feeling of grains of sand inbetween your toes and fingers, the ray of sunshine resting on your back, the soft scented flowers dancing in the breeze. It matches your personality, the warm comfort you bring to others and how you put them before yourself.

I prefer the rain.
The rain is beautiful, peaceful, reserved. But lonely.

When it rains, everyone stops their fun, leaves the park and goes home. That's how I felt, everyday.
As soon as I enter the room, everyone stops their conversation, ignores me, cuts me off, as if I'm not there.

Well, I'm not there anymore am I? I bet you won't even notice.
But that's okay.

I'm not one to dwell upon anyways.

But this recording isn't about me, it's for you Uraraka, to remind you you're not alone.
You can be your own person! I let my dad control my choices and opinions, don't get pressured into things you don't want to do either.

Focus on you sometimes.
You deserve happiness too.

I know you became a hero to help your parents, a very selfless act.
But base your decisions on what you want to to, not because you have to.

Don't make the same mistakes I did and enjoy your life, you matter, your worth it.

....

Heh....it seems as if I'm telling you what I wanted to be told to me.
I wanted to be told I didn't have to hide, I can speak, I can contribute, I am worth it.

I wish I got to know you better, we could've been...friends? I guess.

But it's too late for me, and your days will be happier.

Bye Uraraka,
I hope you took something from this recording.

Take care.