•°Prologue°•

Rain
It's funny isn't it?

I for one, enjoy the rain.

It's quiet, peaceful - and just like me. Alone.

Alone in a world filled with somebody's, doctors, musicians, teachers and activists. I'm in a world filled with somebody's yet, I am nobody.

I am I nobody that carrys around the sadness and guilt of the somebody's, the empty feeling sunken in the pits of my stomach, aching my bones.

The rain is the only thing I relate to.
Not that anyone cares anyways.

Oh, how rude of me, let me introduce myself.
I'm Shoto Todoroki, 16, and I'm going to kill myself.
I know it sounds blunt but would you rather me lie to you? That everything's perfectly fine and I'm oh so happy?

Because I'm not.
I'm not
I'm really not.

And I know people are going to turn around and tell me you're just faking, you're just being lazy.

Because they would never understand the feeling of being trapped in your own mind.
So, I keep it too myself, maybe that's why I'm doing this today. Maybe, just maybe if I did something different, pretended for a little while longer.

I would still be here.

But that's not the case is it?
Because if you are listening to this right now, I did it. I hope everyone is happier without me bothering them with my problems.
I was a waste of space anyways.

Sigh

Did I loose?

Did I loose the battle between life and death?
Am I in a coma, in critical condition? Or am i buried under soil in the graveyard?

Either way, it'll be better than here.

I'm sorry Fuyumi, Natsuo. You didn't deserve to have a selfish younger brother like me who took all of your attention from both parents while growing up.
I truly am a bad person.

Aren't I?

Anyways, moving on.

In this box I have recorded messages for everyone who did me wrong and who did me right.
I know this seems like an episode of 13 reasons why but I guess it doesn't really matter.

So, whoever's is listening to this, this is goodbye.

Bye cruel world.

Thanks for everything.