•°Recording two - Midoriya °•

ʜᴜᴍᴀɴꜱ ᴅɪᴇ. ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟꜱ ᴅɪᴇ. ᴘʟᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴅɪᴇ. ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴅɪᴇ. ɪᴛ’ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴇxɪꜱᴛ.” – ʙᴀʀᴀɢɢᴀɴ ʟᴏᴜɪꜱᴇɴʙᴀɪʀɴ

____________                                ___________

Hey...Midoriya...
I'm sorry...

I tried, I really did.

But just like always it wasn't enough! It never is.
So Midoriya, here I am, finally plucking up the courage to apologise. Not only for the pain and inconvenience I've caused you, but for what I'm going to do today.
I hope you are happy. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. I hope you are happy without me, you should be.

It doesn't matter either way! If I die or not.
The world will keep on spinning, time will go on. Nothing will change.

Its just how life works.

But Midoriya, you were always there for me, there for everyone in fact. You saved me. You saved me from my mind!! I'm sorry I locked myself back in there...

You are a true hero. A true hero with the potential to do great things. And most of all, you are an amazing friend.

So, all I'm asking is for you to keep following your dreams, through and through, be the resilient person I know you are. You will achieve your goals. I believe in you, and I'll be cheering you from my grave.

Just think of me, whenever it rains. Please cherish it.

People die all the time, some human's deaths are caused by accidents, the law, animals or by another person. Some, like me, lost their battle and died at their own hands. Death can be a tragedy, but I see it as an escape, freedom, finally in control. I can finally rest easy, in a long, deep, peaceful slumber.

You are one of the people who never gave up on me, no matter how much i pushed, pushed and pushed you away!
You still came right back, by my side to hold my hand and assure me, everything is okay.

In the end, you made my excruciatingly painful life better. You made me happy. Even if it was for the short amount of time I knew you.
You are such an amazing person Midoriya and I care for you. You are one of the only people I could consider my best friend.

Thankyou for the good times.
Take care of Eri for me,

Shoto.