•°Recording six - Siblings°•

Hi Fuyumi and Natsuo, hello touya.

In this single recording, you would have a little speech for each of you, so I uh...
Listen if you want to, I guess.

So Touya, you get the first note, being the eldest and all...Can I call you Touya? I hope so.

All I want to say is that I'm sorry, you shouldn't of went through that...and that you're right.

You're right...
It is all my fault....

I shouldn't have followed dad like a useless puppet, I shouldn't of taken all the attention away from you. So...it would of been better if I hadn't existed at all.

I love you, I always will, no matter how much you hate me.

Fuyumi, seeing we are going down in age order, you're next.

I don't think there is much to say to you, other than thankyou.
Thankyou for being the mother I never had, thankyou got being in amazing big sister, thankyou for putting up with me for so long. Thankyou.

You're amazing. I don't know how you did it.

Thankyou.

So Natsuo you have the last one, I guess.
Thankyou for always standing up for me and Fuyumi. I didn't know you that well, If I'm being honest i still don't. But I hope the short time we spent together was worthwhile, I love you so much.

So I guess all I'm really saying for all these notes is, thankyou.
Thankyou, all of you.

Shoto.