9. Cascade

Ignore mistakes

Leave your votes and comments

Third Person POV:

Pete walk out of the room scared confused worried don't know but he just wanted to leave for now...

Ae on the other hand groan aloud lock himself inside before his wolf takes over him he needs to find a solution for it he quickly go to the bed where left the medicines given by P'korn he take more meds than prescribed despite P'korn warning not to take more than one for day Ae takes it...

Pete can't quite figure it out as to what is wrong with this guy he don't know what to do either earlier when Ae tried to touch his eyes his aura his presence felt different something more powerful which he can't name it....

Ae on the other hand locks himself in hoping to save his Pete from his wolf which is getting out of control every second pass by...

Pete can't just stand there ignoring the fact Ae is having a hard time in there what in the world happened to him why is he in pain unaware of it but Pete surely is a unease he can't just forsee the uncomfortable feeling a foreign feeling in his stomach is it pain fear scared but he surely knows Ae is in pain and he needs to help no matter how far he chases him away...

Pete stand near the door Ae can sense Pete's presence he went to the door hoping to feel his presence from close hoping doesn't run away from him hoping Pete won't leave him if he finds out who he is...

Ae can definitely feel him smell him that comfort that fragrance clouding his mind calming him Ae drop on floor near the door Pete definitely heard that loud thud and regardless of Ae's warning Pete open the door in no time and he find Ae unconscious once again for the day but this time Ae looks even more pale....

Pete quickly call P'knock and Ae had been rushed to the hospital due to overdose of heat supplements Ae lost conscious P'knock P'korn only know the adverse effects of overdose of meds and they can't discuss that Infront of Pete...

Pete refused to stay back at home despite P'korn explaining him convincing him P'knock just let him tag with them as they waste more time over this Ae might get in danger he is the true blood of alpha pack of course he will heal soon but  the chances of death are equally high...

Pete unaware of what's happening is just hoping Ae to recover...

Ae has been taken to the hospital werewolves are quite common in their city most of the humans know about the presence of werewolves unlike Pete who is raised in darkness for a reason and this kid is too innocent for this cruel world too and Ae's one of the reasons for falling to this human is one...

Pete waiting outside in the corridor but P'knock P'korn assisting doctors inside....

Thankfully the doctors were able to  suppress the effects of overdose rapidly spreading his body...

"I think it's better if he stays in the hospital for the next 4 days as his heat cycle hasn't come down yet I have prescribed some meds be sure  to feed him with food I'll keep checking on him don't worry" doctor assure them and leave

Pete quickly rush in as the doctor left "is everything ok is he dying does he have any disease what did doctor say?!" Pete flood with questions...

"Pete mind your words my brother is not dying thanks to you he is overdosed if I---"

P'korn stop P'knock "Pete I'm sorry please don't mind P'knock he is just worried about his brother can you please bring some food Ae needs to take his medicines"

Pete smile weakly for some reason he felt guilty even though he is not sure what happened why it happened why is P'knock blaming him.... P'korn hold P'knock hand to stop him from saying anything further

"Leave me Korn because of this bloody human all this happened what if something happens to Ae who's going to answer dad and why are you both blinded by this dumb human he hasn't even come into my brother's life he almost killed imagine if the venom pack knows about Ae associating with a human not just Pete the whole blue moon pack will be in danger Ae is the true blood and how come did you forget about the past huh!!" Knock burst out as soon as Pete left the ward...

"He will find out about the true identity how are you both going to explain about out existence to that human Ae is a kid he might get swayed for a moment what about you why are being careless I'm really disappointed with you too why are you trying to protect that blood sucker who is just sticking with Ae for his money"

"Korn I know I'm at mistake but please keep it down someone might hear we need to be careful not every human is scary---"

"You---"

"Ok fine I'm sorry I'll stop it let's talk outside let Ae rest"

"Pete shouldn't know about this you Ae was never like this he never fell for someone like this you have noticed it too Ae has changed alot after Pete has come to his life" Korn explain trying to calm his fiancée he turn around frustrated it's so stressful

"Um...Pete when did you come?!" P'korn almost yell when he saw Pete behind him Pete look at them with an unreadable expression....

To be continued

Hope you all enjoy reading it

Bye for now love you all thank you for waiting patiently....

Bye 👋👋❤️🤩🆒🆒🆒👋 👋❤️🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 😍