14. Accept

Leave your votes and comments 😌😃😍😘😘🥰😍😌😉

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Pete is just alive and breathing but his soul left the body he never thought he would be the reason for his parents death he would be the cause of the mess whatever till now Pete is just living dead sitting right there on the couch tears roll down his cheeks....

His heart aches in his parents memory although he had a faint memory and a countable memories but he cherished those moments he loves his parents and he always will....

Pete just don't understand what to do after learning the truth whether to ignore the past or embrace it to unfold his future....

Pete is just lost in thoughts Ae sit beside him quietly and take the box of memories from Pete's hand but the little guy grabs it hard Ae gives up....

"Stay with me I'll protect you no one will touch you I promise" Ae assures yet their minds are chaotic heart beats the same Pete shake his head

"Take me to their grave please~" Pete beg Ae look at him finally their eyes it felt like eternity Pete's eyes hold so much pain that he can't seem to hide he let go of it in tears....

Pete felt strange warmth as always when his eyes meet Ae's how he wish to hold him and cry out let his pain out but don't know if this fucking tale is true or just made up if it's made up why does Ae had Pete's parents memories how did he finds it? Who is this human? Is he even human Pete doesn't know answers to any of these questions yet he remained silent but he ignore the warmth he felt from this older guy....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ae take him to Pete's parents resting where they are sleeping peacefully--- their grave, it's in the woods Pete sit there crying softly trying his to muffle his tears

"My aunt used to avoid and change the topic whenever I bring my parents topic she never told me anything about this I feel betrayed and lost by my own family I don't know to what extent this is true but if it's true then I'll embrace it and live with it" Pete says Ae stand behind him without saying any word Pete spend some Time with his parents and Ae insisted to leave even though Pete refused but it's getting dark....

The way back home was silent Pete is finally sleeping his face is frowning holding lot of tension yet sleeping peacefully Ae drive home carefully pick him up once they reached and tuck him in bed...
.
.
.
.
.
Next Day...

Pete woke up he got ready came down...Ae prepared breakfast Pete look at him briefly don't know how to break this silence...

Ae look at him briefly one hand resting on the kitchen counter before Pete could say something Ae walk towards him claim his lips Pete gasp and taken back his hands resting on Ae's shoulder grab the fabric he shut his eyes feeling Ae's lips running over his mouth sucking him kissing softly....

Pete is startled but kiss him back even though it meant nothing or maybe a goodbye kiss Pete kiss him back to his heart's content and push him back slightly Ae move back but his mouth doesn't want to let go of Pete's...

"I can't stay here I need to go goodbye" Pete says and walk away from Ae he walk away from him

"B-But listen it's not sa--"

"I know I know it's not safe but I can't live with liar" Pete spits

Ae close his eyes sigh loud enough for the human to turn his attention

"Ok fine at least don't stay alone my close friend stays right next block you can stay with her if you want to I can't let you stay alone please she's my P'Korn's sister an omega I can only trust her with you please say yes" Ae beg Pete look at him annoyed

"Fine I'll think about it" Pete huff and walk towards the breakfast table Ae let a silent cheer in victory finally Pete agreed to stay with some he can trust....

.
.
.
.
.
"Welcome Pete wow you're far beyond more beautiful than what Ae described where did he hide you please yourself comfortable here" Korn's sister Maya says

Pete is so happy to find such a good roommate she seems so nice..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Days went by Pete get along with her and Ae find some or the other reason to visit them regularly to which Maya doesn't mind but Pete can't bear to look at him...

He is already dealing with him at his office and now at home too...

Once Ae purposely came when it's raining and on Maya's invitation he stayed there overnight Pete is so annoyed that Maya made him sleep in Pete's room what can she do either it's a two bedroom flat and she forced boys to sleep in on room to which Pete refused but no use.....

Pete made him sleep on couch though that's not the issue...

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ah!! Oh my god" Pete yell out of his lungs

Maya walk into the apartment with her boyfriend almost eating each other faces Pete got startled when he opened the main door

The couple walk in kissing vigorously Pete look at them in utter don't know what to do in this situation...

"Wanna join?! " The guy asks Maya slap him Pete look horrified they get back to kissing and make out of couch

"I-I think I should head out" Pete hurriedly walk back and forth not knowing what to do went into panic mode

Pete walk into his bedroom take phone and laptop rush out of the house breathing heavily outside the apartment...

Pete walk to Ae's apartment which is next block stomping his feet embarrassed with red face....

Maya:

"Your work is done buy me one Gucci bag one Luis Vuitton dress with dinner at 7 star restaurant or I'm gonna tell Pete"

Ae:

"Ok ok I'll talk to you later he
must be on his way"

Ae open the door when he heard the door bell Pete walk in with flip flops and he is shorts Ae look at him briefly

"I think I should stay here" Pete says he fall on the couch finally breathing....

"Ok I'll go and get your things" Ae walk towards the door without asking further

"N-No wait wait not now they might not have finished their business" Pete sit up on the couch

"What business and who did anyone visit P'Maya's place?! " Ae ask acting clueless

"Um...yeah her boyfriend and they are quite busy that's all I can say" Pete says blushing red thinking about what happened

"Ok do you want to have lunch I'm hungry" Ae ask

"Before that give me some cold water I feel hot" Pete says fanning over his neck

Ae walk towards the kitchen with a smirk....

To be continued