20. Lovely Date

Leave Your votes and comments

Ignore mistakes

warning mature content

Third-Person POV:

Ae can't express how happy he is Pete just confessed to him, he accepted his feelings he can't express how happy he is Ae pulled him into kiss they kissed and that kiss was so passionate that they express every unspoken word into the kiss....

The way their lips moving in sync it's he felt complete feeling Pete's lips on his is a mesmerizing moment their hearts beating in sync loud and chaotic their mind is a mess yet the smile on their lips is adoring the moment the cosmos in their eyes the love the contentment is just magical...

Ae take him home where everyone is gathered Ae's parents his cousins his friends other omegas and Alphas....

"I have an announcement everyone may I have your attention" Ae announce gaining everyone's attention

Pete look at him confused he isn't aware what Ae is upto...

"Pete and I are dating starting from today" Ae says finally Pete gasp in shock his face is dusted with pink blush quickly look down when everyone started cheering

"I thought you were dating already I saw you both in the kitchen earlier" Ae's mom says Pete just wants to run away Ae's mom saw them doing something she's shouldn't see...

"Mom Pete will kill me please~" Ae beg to stop his mother everyone present in the pack house burst into laugh...

Pete is lower his head blushing hard Ae's mom call for the party as his son is finally in love and dating someone for real....

"You just need a reason to party mom" Ae mock

Everyone got busy in the preparations Ae wants to have a Moment with Pete but he's been dragged by some omegas Ae roll his eyes he finally got his love and he can't spend time with him...

"Mom I want to take Pete on a date we will be back before the party starts" Ae informs his mom

"Ok give me a moment I'll doll him up" Mom says

"Ok but give me a moment let me ask him first" Ae walk towards Pete excusing others

"What is it Ae?! "

"Babe will you go on a date with me tonight we will come back before party starts please I want to spend some time with you alone away from these people" Ae almost begs...

Pete smiles and nods he can't quiet process the nickname

"Is it a yes?! " Ae asks excited

Pete nods again with a yes "yes I'll go on a date with you"

Ae exclaim happily "mom Pete is ready can we leave now?! "

"Wait you brat give us a moment I'll be back I won't your wife away from you" Pete look at both mother and son arguing something he doesn't have any idea how to react...

"Um... But aunt--"

"Mom I'm your mom just call me that"

"Um... Ok I'll try to get used to it but for now I don't think it's appropriate it's a bit.... " Pete hesitate to say when Ae's mom hand him a outfit

"You don't like it oh dear I'm so--"

"No no mom I like it but I don't know" Pete quickly convince her

"It's ok if you don't like it I'll look for some other---"

"N-no I'll wear this mom it's beautiful"