26. Mine

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Ae walk out of the pack house with an uncontrollable anger everyone knew where he is headed to Knock run behind him followed by Mean and his cousins....

Ae's father been told about the situation and he knew what is going to happen...

Ae run into the woods run as fast as he can tears disappearing in the air as his eyes turn red he can still hear Pete's cry in his head a cry  out of pain and guilt not being able to help him relieve his pain Ae is disheartened the only way he can help Pete is by killing this bastard and he is definitely going to do that....

Ae reached to the venom pack house look for that one person avoiding Evey alpha in the house with just one growl and they were quieted down....

Trump wince In pain when punched his face soon the venom pack house turn into a battle field Ae's been attacked by the venom pack and Ae being a true blood alpha defeat the Alpha plunging on them putting them down in no time in the mean time Trump got time to escape Ae's cousins reach the pack house they take over the alphas while Ae chase Trump...

Trump run into the woods Ae look at him into his eyes "Did you forget your dear boyfriend will be pain if you try to hurt his mate" Trump link Ae After hearing Ae become furious and attack him more...

Trump attack Ae growl at him both the alphas run in the woods Ae didn't notice when they reached the Tanapon pack house everyone in the pack house make way as these two alphas are fighting for life....

Ae can hear Pete crying in pain "hold it for a while babe I'll end your pain soon" Ae links unaware Pete can't hear he is still a human though he didn't transform into omega completely...

Pete clutch onto his chest everytime  Ae attacks Trump Pete is in pain he almost lost his breath when Ae hit Trump hard.....

Ae is aware of Pete's misery yet to put an end he has to let Pete suffer Killing the mate will only erase the mark....

Ae plunge onto Trump kick him throw He shift into alpha and attack him with his  paw rip his chest tearing the skin... Trump fell on the ground groaning in pain Ae hover over him howl before he rip his throat by digging his teeth in Trump's neck warm blood ooze out as Trump fall unconscious....

Tanapon pack house members witness the death of Trump Ae's father came out to witness it Ae is still in alpha form with Trump's blood smeared all over his body Ae away in to the woods....

On the other hand Pete fell unconscious as his mate's death ripped his soul he is great pain ther are people assisting him but Ae is no where to be seen....

His mate mark started to fade which means Trump is dying... His body has been thrown down from the waterfall....

Ae came back to pack house after some time he went to Pete's room straight away he saw Pete is unconscious on the bed everyone left to give them privacy Ae softly brush those bangs away from Pete's face and he can see the mark is fading out...

Pete woke up wince in pain Ae help him to sit on bed... Pete smile weakly assuring that he's fine...

Ae kiss his forehead "i love you" Pete nod in reply he is so weak to reply but those warm tears replied to Ae's confession Ae can finally breath as he can hold his love of life in his  arms....

It felt like eternity and to be held by Ae oh to see the love in his eyes and  that worry crowned on his forehead knitting his eyebrows Pete smile softly kiss Ae's lips and bringing a smile on Ae's lips automatically...

Ae can finally breath he let out a sigh of relief as the couple hug eachother Pete wishper softly "I missed you"

Ae pull back "I can't wait any longer before someone else take you away from me I need to do this i should Mark you" Ae says

"Hey mister you're supposed to ask permission first I'm hardly alive now and you just changed my whole life turning me into an omega" Pete complain Ae chuckle his sassy boyfriend is back finally....

"Well now that you have strength to scold me it seems like you're fine so  your highness do you mind to allow this true blood alpha to mark you and claim you as my mate?!" Ae ask  by bending on his one knee with his one hand extended to Pete....

Pete chuckle and hit his arm "just do it already" Pete pull Ae closer...

Ae kiss him holding his face and kiss is sweet and assuring savouring each other tastes no rush they just kiss feeling each other breath sucking on their lips softly...

Pete moan softly when Ae kiss him stronger biting his lower lip..his hands go to Ae's locks

Ae look at Pete before going towards his neck he nod in reply Ae's eyes turn red before his fangs grew out Pete got mesmerized looking at Ae like this he is not scared but Ae looks so powerful and dominant Ae kiss his neck before biting Pete clutch onto Ae's biceps in fear Ae slowly dig his teeth Pete wince in pain Ae suck on the spot and leave a mate mark he lick it to ease the pain ..

Soon Pete fell unconscious and fall asleep in his arms Ae smile looking at his mark proudly finally Pete is his and no one can take him away from him Ae tuck him in bed and sleep beside him admiring the beauty he brush those bangs softly taking note of every detail of him....

"I promise to protect you no matter what, I can't imagine a life without you my love you are mine you belong to only me no one take what's mine" Ae says kiss his temple softly....

To be continued

Leave your votes and comments 😍🥰😍😍🥳🥳🤩😍🤪😇😜😜😛😋🙂😋😛😃😁😅😂🤩🤔😑😌🙂🤪