27. Play room

Ignore mistakes please :(

Third Person POV:

Pete is in Ae's arms on the bed cuddling and taking time to enjoy this moment he never thought he would wake up like this with Ae and to turn into an omega, Pete don't have any idea how it happened although the mate mark stings a Little he is happy that Ae is with him and that's all it matters....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Days pass by the couple enjoy their time together in Ae's apartment Pete moved in with him but this time he is very much happy to stay with them together....

Pete is taking time to understand and learn about things in pack house he is still not used to live an omega life his whole life had changed his body his identity everything just changed it's almost like a second life...

Pete is not completely aware of the changes happening to his body when he learnt that omegas despite being males get periods he didn't quite understand how to react...

"If I get periods does that mean there's a chance of me getting pregnant?! " Pete almost yell at the end of the chance

It's Ae's mom who explained things to him what will happen Pete made some male omega friends in the pack house they were of great help to explain better....

Ae's mom agree she smile genuinely cup Pete's face who is absolutely astonished don't know how to react....

"Pete listen not every omega can get pregnant there's a slightest chance of male omega getting pregnant but no matter what you're still my precious child I love you and we all will protect you no matter what so don't worry about pregnancy if it's meant to happen it will but don't stress much ok?! " Ae's mom says

Pete eyes get teary and he nod agreeing to her "but don't you want grandkids?! I know how Ae looks excited when talking about pups in the pack house I have seen myself I will never be able to give Ae his own child" Pete says disappointed

"Who said I want to have my own kids I never expected you to bear my child I know Pete it was already hard for you to accept yourself for what you're today and about you getting pregnant I never thought of it I love you for what you are" Ae says who was passing by the room and heard Pete's and mom's conversation and he walk in

"Are you eavesdropping to our conversation?! " Mom says Pete giggle he felt like he's the most luckiest person on this earth

"Also Pete one more thing you know there's a possibility of pregnancy let's try hard if you really want to get pregnant" Ae blurts shamelessly right in front of his mother Pete look at Ae in utter shock as a blush crept all over his face

"You Shameless brat" Mom says and throws a cushion towards Ae of course Ae dodges that and runs away leaving Pete a blushing mess

"Pete dear get used to it men in this pack house are perverts don't even get me started about Ae's father I'm sure he got this from his father" Mom says and excuse herself...

Pete nods he didn't know how to reply Pete compose his thoughts and go to their shared bedroom they're are currently in the pack house as it's a weekend everyone miss Pete more than Ae it's like Ae doesn't exist to them and Ae definitely is jealous about that...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The couple the pack house after dinner Pete wanted to stay as the pack house pups won't leave him it was so heartwarming to watch but Ae said that he needs to go to work tomorrow morning and snatched Pete away from them...

Pete went in and took a bath while Ae just look at some files related to his office work....

Pete didn't disturb he thought Ae might join him later and went to bed he was tired too...

Pete's eyes got droopy as he is waiting for Ae he put his on the table and was about to sleep he saw Ae walk in he is already in his night shorts Pete thought Ae will join him on bed instead he get on top of him....

"Ae~ let me sleep" Pete tries to push him...

Ae kiss neck and his hands slowly go into Pete's pyjama shirt "Ae... Not now I'm tired na please" Pete says if that please sounded a bit more firm maybe Ae might have stopped but no that sound was cute and he wanted Pete to beg more....

"Ah come on I want you please I need this" Ae says and settles on top of Pete and his hand went further and pick those nipples Pete bite his lips...

"Don't you have office tomorrow?!" Pete asks hold Ae's hand from moving further

"Ahh so what it's not like we didn't do this earlier" Ae says and get down the bed Pete look at him confused he don't know why Ae stopped...

"I want to show you something" Ae says and extend his hand Pete look at him confused "huh what?! "

Ae roll his eyes Pete won't get up he lift him up in bridal style Pete shrieked Ae carry him to a special room which used to be locked up all the time he came to this first time and the vibe in this room is completely different from the whole apartment

Pete is not a kid nor that innocent that he couldn't figure what this room is he can clearly see all the sex toys hanging on the wall this red dim led lights that handcuffs to the bed he definitely knows what is all this about but for a moment he pursed his lips jealousy crept all over the body imagining Ae bringing someone else here to this room....

"Ae how many people did you bring here?!" Pete asks...

"Not many maybe one I guess and that is you" Ae says and hug him from behind he can sense that Pete is upset

Pete blush "why?! Why didn't you bring anyone else" Pete asks he wanted to know the reason he is aware of Ae's fantasies and his exes Ae told him everything so Pete is kinda relaxed but hearing from Ae is assuring blame it on stupid heart it's jumping in joy Pete smile

"Because I want my special person to know this side of me only one person whom I'm going to spend my entire life and you deserve it you're the reason why I breath every as I know you'll be with me at every breath of mine you're my oxygen and my reason to live my happiness my fantasies my everything starts with you and ends with you only I love you Pete"

"So shall we?! " Ae asks Pete nod blushing hard and hide in Ae's chest Ae giggle and carry his blushing bear to the bed and lay him on bed Pete looks at Ae Curiously....

😉😏😏😏 are you'll ready for some action anyone into BDSM stuff also sorry for late updates I got sick because of covid so I'm feeling better now....

TO BE CONTINUED....