17. Flutter

Ignore mistakes

Third person pov:

Whatever is going on right now whatever is happening right now between them even though it doesn't have a name even though they haven't expressed what they feel about each other but Ae knows it and Pete knows it too but the stupid fears is holding them from opening up confessing each other how they fucking feel how much they love it's like a rain with thunders you can't enjoy the rain without thunders....

Ae is happy as long as Pete is with him let's him stay with him but he just need to give some time to let Pete open up but as long as Pete is with him in this unknown relationship he is ready to wait....

Ae looks at Pete who seem to be busy not knowing what he is upto with the pile of books in front of him...

He snap out when he got a call... It's P'korn...

P'korn:

"Did you talk with him?! "

Ae:

"No looks like he is struggling with something I don't want to force him"

P'korn:

"You think you can wait till then"

Ae:

"I don't know phi please don't plant those doubts in my head I'm already dealing with enough"

P'korn:

"I hope you both find a way to your heart try some other way maybe it will help"

Ae:
"You mean to make him jealous or something?!"

P'korn:
I didn't say that it's in your head

Ae:
"I don't know last time my secretary touched me Pete almost killed her so no that's a bad idea he is scary"

P'korn:
"Fine fine deal with it among yourselves your brother just came I gotta go bye"

Ae cut the call head inside and look at Pete  sleeping with a frown in the pile of books Ae smile walk towards him put he blows softly of Pete's face Pete wriggle but this time he sleeps peacefully after scratching his nose Ae peck his nose lift him in bridal style Pete get comfortable in his Ae's chest he carries him to his bedroom tuck him in the bed...
.

.
.
.
.
.
Since it's Pete's exam time he stays most of the time in his room....

Pete is busy at college library he is lost in the pile of books since his major is art he has to lot of research and that's how he forgot how fast the time flew

(Vibrate 📳)

Pete saw his phone notifications pop up he look at the message shown on the lock screen it's Ae...

Ae:

Where are you?!

Pete:
What do you mean where are you?! I'm in my college busy with my thesis! Why should I even tell you where am I?!

Ae:

Well for your reminder the 7:40 PM you are supposed to be at home right now If I'm not wrong your classes will be done by 5:30 PM and it's Friday today you don't have Greek mythology class either only dorm students will be left in the campus

Pete didn't know how to respond Ae knows his college schedule too...

Pete:

Well I was caught with something didn't check the time I'll start right now sorry...

Ae:

It's ok take your time I'll be waiting here

Pete:

Here where?!

Ae:

Here means your college campus I came to pick you up

Pete's heart flutter when he read the message he run towards the window there he saw Ae's car Pete bite his smile he quickly pack his belongings and went to replace the books...

"So you must be Pete?! " A guy came near the racks and ask Pete...

Pete turn around "yes and you?"

"Well you don't have to know be but I know that you live with a alpha and you should know by now who I am" That guy's eyes turn red Pete understood who he is Pete wanted to shout for help...

"If you shout your boyfriend will be dead so keep quiet and come with me" The man says Pete is sure he felt something sharp poking his waist--- it's a knife.... Pete is in tears looking around for someone to at least make an eye contact with him there are students yet everyone is busy...

Pete take out his phone slowly from his jacket try to call Ae...

"Oh acting smart huh?! It's ok call him even I want to listen to his voice one last time" The man says Pete can't let go of this chance he can't just give into his threats

"Ae!! " Pete almost yells out of desperation

"3"

"Ae you're safe right?!"

"2"

"Ae there is someone here thr---"

"1 boom"

Before they could finish Pete heard a loud explosion he heart dropped when he look out of window it's Ae's car and it's on fire Pete can't seem to process that guy peck his cheeks and leave

"Bye babeboy I'll see you soon in my embrace" He says and leave...

Pete look from the window his legs are literally shaking he run downstairs he don't know how he managed to run but he succeed he is right now standing in front of the Ae's car which is on fire....

To be continued