Innocent me|Lee Dong Wook

Me and my husband drove to our new house after our wedding reception. I exit the car and started walking to the entrance. I opened the door and entered in followed by Lee Dong Wook, my husband. "Take a bath. You must be tired." He said. I walked upstairs to our room. I took the dress off and entered the bathroom. I have a habit of taking a long bath which got Dong Wook worried. He knocked on the door but I didn't heard it so he opened the door and entered inside. "Holy shit. You're so damn sexy" I heard Dong Wook. I grabbed a towel and wrapped around.

"How dare you come inside while I'm taking a shower?! Are you a pervert!!?" I yelled at him. "No. I'm your husband" He shrugged. "This crazy guy... Get out I want to change" I ordered him. "Why?" He said blankly. "What do you mean why?" I asked him back. "Cause I'm gonna see you naked in a while so why trouble wearing them?" He let out. "You're gonna get me naked?! Eww why?" I said disgusted. "Then how are we supposed to make love?" He said. "What is making love?" I inquired. He looked at me shocked. "Why are you looking at me like that? Did I said something wrong?" I confused. "Are that innocent?" He asked.

"Umm maybe. Now get out you asshole!!" I threw the bottle of shampoo which hit him right on his head. He groaned in pain. "Aish" He mumbled and closed the door. I quickly changed into shorts and a tank top before going out. Dong Wook was laying on the bed scrolling through his phone. I sat beside him and asked, "What is the meaning of making love?" He looked at me awkwardly. "I'll explain you some other time. Now let's sleep. You must be sleepy." He said and pulled me into a hug. That's how we slept cuddling.

 That's how we slept cuddling