Street|Park Seo Joon

I was walking on the road going to my home. I was holding myself cause I didn't want to cry and make a scene. Why? because I saw my boyfriend and best friend making out almost doing 'it'. I felt such a big betray that I couldn't even think about anything. I was just starting and lost. I took a step to cross the road.

I heard a loud honk so I look to my side to see a truck coming my way. 'so be it' I thought and closed my eyes waiting to get hit. But someone, out of no where, back hugged me and we rolled ahead due to force. I was still not able to process what was going. We got up and he dusted his clothes.
He held my hand and dragged me to the pavement.

I looked at him as he turned to me. "Are you out of your mind? What were you trying to do in the middle of the road? Die? You should check before walking. What would happen to your family if they heard about your accident?! So get to your sense okay. I wo-" He scolding me which felt like someone actually cared for me...

I just hugged him wrapping my arms around his well build body and started crying. I could say he was shocked. Well who wouldn't be? A stranger hugging you out of no where. I just needed someone. anyone it be! He slowly hugged me back. He patted my back.

He didn't knew why was I crying like cause of the incident that happened just now or for something else but he still didn't ask. I was crying and sobbing on his chest. He was maybe 6 ft tall cause I myself am 5.6 ft. I pulled back from the hug totally embarrased. "I-I am sorry. I just d-didn't kne-" I was cut off by him.

"It's okay. People have their reasons to cry. You also have one but if you want, you can share it with me. I don't judge" He informed. Is he angel? He's tall, handsome also goes to gym maybe kind, not judgment and also with a sweet voice. How can he be a person?

"O-Ohh umm okay. There is a c-cafe ahead from here.. we can g-go there and talk it out maybe" I pointed at the right. He smiled and nodded. We talked about my situation. He was someone with wom anyone can be comfortable. We exchanged numbers. Started texting calling, meeting each other and the rest you know..

 Started texting calling, meeting each other and the rest you know