Doctor Pt.2| Lee Do Hyun

Its been almost a month that Do Hyun and me went to lunch. Since then, our bond have became stronger. He brings me coffee to my office whenever he visits Soo Hyun who is now almost as health as she was before suicide. Everything was perfect but something in me wanted Do Hyun to never stop coming to hospital.

I wanted him by my side everyday. I like his company so much that I almost mistook it to friendship. I don't like our friendship, I like him... I want to tell him this but 1 month is not enough for him to get feeling for me right? I was scared of rejection to be honest. 

I opened the door and saw Soo Hyun staring outside the window. "Soo Hyunie!" I cheered up. She looked at me and smiled. "How are you feeling today girly? Excited to go home are you?" I asked her. "Yeah. I am finally getting out of this sick place." She scrunched her nose making me chuckle. "I will miss you. Don't forget to visit me sometimes!" I beamed at her.

"Why would she visit you?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw Do Hyun wearing a serious expression. "Oh Do Hyun? You're here!" I flashed him a smile. "I asked you, why would she visit you?" He repeated making me nervous. That's right though. Why would she visit me. Who am I? "I was just-" I was cut off by him laughing. I looked at him confused.

"You should've looked your face idiot!" He said between his laughs. He was playing? "Aish this bastard!!!" I groaned before hitting him with the file in my hand. "Okay okay I'm sorry. Calm down." He said as I glared at him. "I will surely visit you Y/niee" Soo Hyun answered. "See. Unlike you, she wants to see me" I hissed at Do Hyun. "Hey! I also want to see you everyday Y/n!" He replied.

My heart skipped its beat when he said that. Don't get your hopes up... "Yeah I can see that" I whispered. I checked Soo Hyun and was about to walk away when Do Hyun stopped me. "I like you" I aburptly stopped my steps at the door. "A lot. I like you a lot Y/n" I slowly turned around. "I know it's been only a month we've met but I still caught feelings for you. I don't know how, I don't know when but it know it for sure... I would like to see you everyday, be with and by you everyday." He said making me blush a bit.

"Would you... be my girlfriend?" He stuttered. I shot my head to him as he looked at me nervously. "Its okay if y-you don't wa-" "Hell yes!" I cut him. "What?" He asked. "She said yes you idiot!" We heard Soo Hyun groan at her brother making me laugh a bit. "Oh yeah she said ye.. SHE SAID YES!!" He started dancing in the room like a lunatic making me laugh.

"I can't understand why you agreed on being his girlfriend Y/n. Just look at him, dancing like a monkey on the bed" She said as she stood beside me. "He looks cute" I said as she looked at me as if I'm crazy. She opened her mouth say something when someone hugged me. Who else would it me? The file fell from my hand as I hugged him back.

"Thank you for agreeing." He said. "I like you too" I whispered into his ears as his grip tightened around me. "Gosh I can't see these maniacs..." Soo Hyun complained as she walked back to her bed. We both buursted into laughter making Soo Hyun glare at us...

End~