Ignorance Pt.2|Kang Ha Neul

Next day, I woke up with empty side. I frown at the sight. "Where did he go in the morning?" I mumbled. I got up and took a quick shower. I wore black shorts and a turtle neck crop top. I tied my hair in a bun and walked down. I decided to make breakfast but was surprised to see the table set with warm food. 

That's when Ha Neul came out of the kitchen with two bowls of rice. 'Did he made dinner? What about his work?' I thought looked at the table. "Sit honey. The food is getting cold." He said sweetly. I just sat down without saying anything. I ate in silence which signaled him that I'm mad. 

Cause while eating I can't talking about random things. I actually like the food. Just there was no salt but hey, who cares. He made it with love right? After eating, I took the dishes to the sink while he was following me like a puppy. I wanted to laugh so bad looking at his cute face but I controlled it. 

I didn't wash the dishes cause I'll do it later. I just went to the hall and sat on the couch and started scrolling through my phone. He came and sat besides me. He took my free hand in his and looked at me. I was trying to stay focused on my plan. "Babe look at me please" He said softly.

I didn't. He sighed and continue, "I know you hurt and mad because what happened yesterday. I know I shouldn't have said that but I was just too stress because 4 employees resigned from our company letting the work burden us. We had a meeting recently, so I was working over that project" 

I was listening to him with all my concentration. "We just had loads of work and you didn't minded it. You helped me and looked after things so nothing would disturb me during work but what I did? I ignore you, said harsh words at you when all you wanted was a little attention of mine" He confessed.

"I know that I should've told you about things but I don't know what got into me and I didn't. I'm sorry for all the days you've needed me and I was in that stupid office. I will do everything and anything you say just talk to me. Don't ignore me" He pleaded. 

I felt bad for ignoring him. He was just stressed. "P-Please" I heard his voice crack. I shot my head towards him. He had tears in his eyes which were begging to fall. I gave him a sad smile and said, "jagiya, don't cry." I wiped his newly fell tear. "Please don't ignore me" He pleased.

"I won't. Okay. It hurts to see you cry." I hugged him patting his back. He hugged me back burying his face in the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you, raising my voice at you but please don't even ignore me. I can't tolerate that" He sobbed. "Shhh... I won't" I whispered in his ears.

He broke the hug and looked at me. "Promise?" He asked showing his pinky finger. I chuckled and intertwined our fingers. "Promise." I smiled at him. He placed his lips on mine making my heart flutter. "Let's go on a date tomorrow. I'll take you to the places we used to go before" He told.

I nodded smiling. "You have to Mr. and alsoo take me to my favorite restaurant." I said. "Noted" He said making me giggle. Like that, we cuddled the whole day. The next day, he took me out on date. We went for shopping, ate street food, went to arcade and then to my favorite restaurant. We enjoyed our day with the fullest.