Years of love|Park Hyun Sik

I was at the shoppe. I called my best friend, Park Hyun Sik to pick. I heard a honk so I looked up. I saw him in his car. I walked towards the car and opened the door before sitting inside. "Once again?" He asked me. I just nodded. He hit the steering wheel making me flinch. I looked down and held onto my bag.

He started the car and drove somewhere. He stopped the car in front of our favorite park. We got out of the car and walked inside. It was almost 8 in the night. We sat down on a bench. "Now tell me what happened?" He spoke up. His voice was cold like he is angry at me. I was too much in pain.

I started crying now. It hurted me. I was in love with this guy besides me. I had been into 7-8 relations but couldn't love any of them and ended up breaking up with them but Hyun Sik don't know about my feelings for him.

"Why the hell do you even got into a relation when I warned you not to!!!? You always end up broken by that boy and I don't even know why and who broke up! Why you want love so desparately?!" He yelled at me. I was shocked at his last sentence. I am desparate for love? Oh yeahh..

"Yes I am desparate for love if that's what you think.. But I don't love any of my ex's. Why can't you see these fucking signs. How much more pain do I have to go throught because of you!?" I yelled back. "Because of me?" He questioned "Yes! You! I've been in love with you since years and you can't see even once!" I said as more hot tears came out.

"I tried to love all my ex but I can't because my heart wants you onlly you for that organ knows why! It hurts when I can't tell you and also can't move on. It's suffocating me!! I am too much in pain because of you but what you know! Nothing! So fuck you and my feelings for you!" I yelled and got up.

I started walking towards front while crying. I was feeling a bit good by letting my feeling out but also scared that he might now break our precious friendship. I walked in horrible thoughts when I was turned and pinned to the tree besides me. I looked up to only see a pair of eyes cause the person's lips were on mine.

I was shocked but realized who it is. I kissed back immediately. My heart was beating like crazy. I felt him smile while kissing. We pulled back before connecting out forehead. "What was this" I mumbled. "The answer for your confession" He replied making me smile. "Maybe I did the right thing then.." I said.

"Uh-huh... You did" He told making me chuckle. "I love you" He announced. "I love you too" I replied.

 "I love you too" I replied