Rainy Night| Song Kang

I was yawning continuously. I was really sleepy but I couldn't because of this guy on my phone. It is 2:13 am and we were still texting. All my family and friends were here because it is Christmas. I was in my room, laying on my bed, under my blanket along with 3 cousins and 4 friends in the same room. There are more chances of me being caught. My family is a little strict so it is so not good to be caught on phone this late.

'You really don't like kissing in the rain?' I texted him. I saw typing under his name, SK. His actual name is Song Kang though. 'Go to your terrace right now' He texted back. I frowned. Is he out of his mind? It is raining already out side and I can't right now. 'You know anyone in my house can wake up. There more than 15 people in my house and plus point, it is raining stupid' I answered to him. 'Just listen to me sweetheart, go on the terrace.' he ordered. I scoffed at his text. How dare he order me!? Ughh.

Nevertheless, I slide my phone in my pocket and peeped out of the blanket. Everyone seems asleep. I pushed the cover away and carefully got on my feet. I felt like I was in a movie. I was walking on my toes towards the door so I don't wake anyone. I twisted the knob and opened it enough for me to slide out. I closed the door and looked around. Scanning the rooms, I saw that everyone was asleep. I need to make sure no one sees me going upstairs. It can be a mess. I wore my slippers and climbed upstairs.

With each step, the sound of rain was getting closer, socking in my ears. I got to the end of the stairs and took my phone out. I opened his chat and typed, 'I am there, now what?' He immediately saw my text and replied, 'Now go out in the rain.' I looked at the rain and then at the text in disbelief. Is he crazy?! 'You want me to get wet in the rain? At 2 o'clock in the night?!' I texted. 'Just do as I saw Sweetheart. I got you all covered up. Trust me' he assured me but I was still hesitating.

Not that I don't like rain, I love it but how do I go back go my room drenched in rain? Ugh whatever, he is the one who made me do it. "He better have a reasonable explanation for this shit." I muttered before placing the phone on the stool beside me. I doubt he has a plan for this. I inhaled the smelled of rain and mud before stepping into the rain. The cold raindrops hit my skin making me relax myself. I closed my eyes, feeling the rain inside out. 'wait, what if he called me out because he is her-' as I thought, two hands hugged my waist.

I smiled knowing my thoughts are true. I leaned on his chest and rested my head on his shoulder. He placed his cheek on mine and whispered, "Hello Sweetheart" "What are you doing here stupid?" I asked him. "Suprising you I guess? You were feeling low since the morning so I thought to make you feel better. Addition to that, it started raining so this is it" he explained. I felt my stomach go light. It felt good. I turned around and looked up at him. "Aren't you dressed up a little too sexy for the suprise?" I smiled.

"Are you getting turned on Sweetheart?" He raised his everybrow. "Shut up stupid" I smacked his chest. He let out a heart fluttering laugh. I was looking at him while he stared in my eyes as well. "Would you still not like kissing in the rain?" I asked softly. "I won't know unless I try." He stared at my lips. My eyes trailed to his wet lips before I started leaning in. He closed his eyes before his hands pulled me closer. I stood on my toes, placing my hands on his shoulders. Our lips pressed against each other's. He is warm in this cold rain. We both were feeling hot because of each other.

How can friends with benefit act like they are in relationship? We are not in situationship even. The kiss washed away all the sadness from the morning making me feel warm inside. I pulled away and stared in his eyes. They are so drown worthy. "Let's dance" I exclaimed. "You know I don't dance sweetheart" he replied in 'you already know' tone. "Please dance with me no..." I held his right arm with both my hands. "Sweetheart" he called in a stern tone. "Please, pretty please?" I shook his hands as he groaned.

"Fine just one dance" he rolled his eyes while I noticed his lips twitch to smile. He wants to smile at me. Gosh this guy is gonn' be the death of me. "Your phone please?" I held out my hand. He slide his hands at the back of his pants and took out his phone. He opened it and gave it to me. His phone is waterproof so he brings with anywhere he wants. Even in the swimming pool. I opened spotify and played my playlist, 'Songs to dance with him 🖤'

I put the phone in my pocket and pulled him towards the middle of the terrace. I held his shoulder and hand before we both started dancing. It was Taylor Swift's 'All of the girls you've loved' Dancing on Ed Sheeran's 'Perfect' is also fine but I want to do it on this song more. We both were slow dancing while the rain added more warmth to it. It was perfect. Him and me and rain. "How did you climbed up till here?" I asked him while he spinned me twice.

"You have this big tree coming from the ground then what else explanation do you need?" He laughed while I held both his hands. "I can't believe you really climbed all the way up and most of all, came all the way here" I responded. We moved forward and backwards along with the music. He spinned me around again and held my waist again. "Thank you, for making such a sweet effort" I smiled at him. "Anything for you sweetheart." He connected our foreheads together.

Soon the song came to an end and we pulled back from each other. He intertwined our fingers and pulled me to the shed where the stairs start. I was feeling sad as our rain night came to an end. He bent down the stool confusing me. "What are you doing?" I whispered to him. "Be patient" he hissed. He removed a paper bag from back of the stool at which I stared in shock. How did I not notice it? Maybe because of dark. He pulled out his favorite sweatshirt from it.

'He is not gonna do that is he?' I thought. He placed it on the stool and faced me. He held the hem of my crop top. "Hand up" he ordered. No way he is! "Right here? That is your fav-" "Hands up Sweetheart. Obey me" he cut me off. I raised my hands up in the air as he pulled it over my head as my bare body came in his view. "Damn this darkness, I am missing the most beautiful view." He groaned. "That's your favorite sweatshirt pretty boy" I went on. "I know what I'm doing. Just keep quiet." Stern.

The sweatshirt passed from my hands as he pulled it down my body. It stopped few inches above my knees. "Take the shorts off and now you are good to sleep. Ah, not before drying your hairs okay" he said. "And you better message me after reaching home. Don't mess around understood?!" I warned him while taking off my shorts. I held his waist on purpose for support. "Yes sweetheart" he nodded. "Now go down fast." He passed me my phone and pushed me little. I walked 2 steps down but stopped.

I turned around to him and jogged to him again. "What now?" He raised his eyebrow. I fisted his collar and pulled him down. I pressed my lips on his as he smiled. His tongue slide in my mouth. His hands snaked around my waist, pulling me closer. His hands slowly crawled down inside the sweatshirt and upon my ass. Breaking off the kiss, he uttered, "You look fucking gorgeous in my clothes. I wanna fuck you right here but damn your family" I moaned silently as he let go off me.

"Go before I tear down my favorite sweatshirt and fuck you hard enough to wake every member of your family." he commanded and pecked my lips. I nodded in tiny before walking downstairs. I looked up from the turning and saw his waving. I smiled at him before walking inside.