Co-Actors|Lee Dohyun

I entered in the hall where we were shooting our drama. It was really beautiful. I looked around until my eyes landed on him. He was laughing with the make up artist. He looked so handsome. Lee Dohyun, the man I fell in love with. He is a co-star of the drama we are shooting right now.

I started walking towards them. He turned to me and gave me a smile. I felt my cheeks hurt by smiling so much. I stopped in front of them as the makeup artist was applying blush. "Good morning, Y/niee" Dohyun greeted me. "Morning Hyunie" I giggled. "Ready for another exhausting day?" He questioned.

I nodded and answered, "With you, always" He chuckled and focused on his script. I went to the director to asked some questions about todays shoot until it was time for shooting. "Okay! Now, Dohyun we'll continue from the bar scene so you have to take Y/n bridal style to the car and after settling down you'll start with dialogues." Director ordered as we got to our positions.

"And action!" The director yelled as I started acting like I was drunk. "You can't even walk properly" Dohyun said and picked me up in his arms, bridal style. I silently gasped before holding onto his neck for support. He looked at me and started walking. I looked at him lost in my world. He looked so perfect man.

His sharp jaw, that cheekbone, deep eyes and those soft lips. He's so addictive. How can anyone not fall for him? He bent down as I quickly looked around to see he was making me sit in the car. Already done? He shut the door and came from the other side and sat down as well.

"Cut!!" We heard director as we stopped out acting. "Excellent Y/n. You were looking at Dohyun like you are really in love with him." He complimented me. I looked towards Hyun to see him already staring at me. I quickly broke the eye contact and focused on the director.

"Natural acting. We don't need another shot. We'll continue further" He said as we sat inside the car again. "Roll, camera and action!" He yelled as Dohyun started putting his seat beat on. I closed my eyes acting like I'm sleepy. He looked at me and leaned closer. I opened my eyes and  saw him right in front of me.

He put on my seat belt and looked at me. The 2 second stare ended and he sat back down. "Cut cut cut!!" Director yelled. We looked towards him and saw him walking towards us. "The scene is quite romantic so while putting her seat belt on, lean in and kiss her Dohyun" The director said making both of us look at each other quite shock.

"Umm I know it's a bit awkward for you both but it will add spice up." director continued. "We'll do it" I heard Dohyun. I looked at him as he smiled at me. I looked back to the director and said, "Yes sir. We will." He smiled and said, "From putting the seat belt on" He went back to his camera as we removed our seat belts.

"And ACTION!!" He yelled as I closed my eyes. I felt Dohyun making movements until I heard a click signaling that his belt is on now it's my turn. I felt my heart racing like horses in race. After a few seconds later, I felt hot breath near my mouth area making me open my eyes.

I saw him right in front of me putting my belt on. After it was done, he looked at me with his brown eyes. It was like a ocean I want to drown in forever. His gaze went down to my lips making me gulp nervously. He looked back to me before leaning closer. I closed my eyes when I felt his lips on mine.

I was on cloud 9 right now. Kissing your crush is dream for many people but mine came true. His lips started moving as I sync mine with his. He cupped my cheeks as I leaned back on the seat for support. I am sure he could hear my heart beating like crazy for him. The kiss got more hot making me turn on.

I grabbed his tie and pulled him more closer deepening the kiss. After few seconds of being in heaven, we slowly pulled back gasping for air. I looked at him to see him already staring at me. He looked like he enjoyed the kiss. "CUT!!" The director shouted. I quickly broke the contact and looked out of the window as he sat back on the drivers seat.

"Excellent guys. You both were too good!!" The director praised us making us smile. "Take a break then we'll continue" Director said and went back. We both got out of the car and went to our given spots to retouch our makeup. I was sitting peacefully when Dohyun came in front of me. "Do you need anything?" I asked him politely.

"You" I heard him. I frowned at his words. "Pardon?" I said. "Can I talk to you for a moment... alone?" He asked. I nodded and got up. I followed him to the trial room where no one goes. He closed the door and started walking towards me. "What are you doing to me?" He asked in husky voice. I felt shiver run down my spine.

"W-What are you saying?" I begged. "Whenever I see you or feel you, you do some magic on me. You make my heart go crazy and turn my mind blank!!" He said in a bit evil voice. He was few centimeters away from me. I started stepping back. "I always feel to be with you, spend time with you. Whenever you are sad, I feel hurt. I want to make your day Y/n" He explained.

My back touched the wall. He placed both his hands on my side and leaned closer. "I want to make you feel loved and want you to love me back for gods sake!!" He let out. "I love you since a long time Hyun." I stated as he smirked. He smashed his lips on mine as I was shocked. It took me a bit time to process before kissing him back.

His hands travelled down my hips pulling me closer to him. I placed my hands on his chest. His other hand cupped my face making the kiss more passionate and sweet. He pulled away and connected our forehead. "I'll take that as a yes babygirl" He said making me chuckle. "A hundred time love" I whispered back.

He smiled at me before connecting our lips again. 

______________________________________

Requested by - OrochimaruTrash