Starring in drama| Song Kang

Walking hand in hand, we turn to the city shining so bright. "It's beautiful! I didn't knew because I've never been here at this hour" I said admiring the view of city sparkling in my eyes. That purple shade made calm... "So pretty" I heard him say. "Right?" I smiled turning to him. He was staring at me like I'm that city view, which made my heart flutter for real. "very pretty... Why are you so pretty? It makes my heart flutter" he said as if he was drowning into my eyes.

'It's you who gets my heart flutter idiot...' I thought as he kept staring into my eyes. He realized and looked away... I chuckled at his sky behavior. He was looking the other way so I tip toed and pecked his cheek making me stiff a bit. "Thank you, Sun-oh" I said and stood back on my feet before turning away and running. He touched his cheek before smoking and calling out my name, "JoJo! Kim JoJo!" he chased me. "You can't just leave after that!" he teased me as I replied with, "Yes I can" We both busted into laughter.

"And Cut!" we heard out cue and stopped our feet. "Excellent Kang and Y/n... It looked so real with you both!" The director complimented us making me smile. 'If only anyone knew, it was real for me' I thought while looking down. I fiddled with my finger as a hand intertwine with me. I looked up and saw Song Kang. He gave me a smile and pulled me to the rest area with him. I was just staring at our hands like a lovesick puppy... I hope this drama ends...

Next day, I walked up to the shooting area in my shooting clothes. "Morning JoJo!" I heard someone. "Yah! My name's Kim Y/n, not JoJo!" o protested while walking towards Song Kang. He smiled as I glared at him playfully. We have pretty good bonding. I hope it remains the same. We are not shooting scenes in the drama format. The locations are not available at once so we have to shoot as per the location and today is the shoot of, our first kiss!

My heart is already pounding out my chest. He took my hand in his and kissed it. Gosh he makes me go crazy damn... "Ready to kiss this handsome person in front of you?" he smirked, acting to fix his collar. I don't know where I got this confident, but I held his collar and pulled him towards me. He is took tall to look in eyes. He was shocked for sure thought. "You should be ready to kiss me because you can fall in love with me after that" I smirked at him making him look at me and then at my lips.

My grip tighter around his collar. "let's get ready!" we heard the director say making us pull back into reality. We both walked to the alley and stood beside each other. I am so nervous that no one could tell if it's actually me nervous or my act... "And action!!" the director said. We both looked at each other before turned to me. I curled my toes into my shoes due to my heart racing. I hope I don't get a heart attack. I broke our eye contact as he leaned forward a bit.

"What?" I asked while trying to act tough. "You like me, don't you?" he asked me seriously. "then why act like you don't?" he continued. He looked into my eyes with such emotions that for a second I thought it was actually real. I scoffed softly, "No I don't. If you turn on your love alarm again..." I looked in front. He was staring at me intensely making my hand sweat. I looked into his eyes. Those eyes are so beautiful. "Yes, you do" he cut me off.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "otherwise, why did you follow me here without even knowing what I'd do?" he asked. 'I trust you so much that you can even throw me off the cliff duh...' I thought and tried my hard not to laugh. "that's because you said you have something to say... " why do the writer make me say half way through and stop? Is he dumb or something...

"Can I kiss you?" he asked making my heart stop for a moment. This is it! I will finally get to kiss him. "You weren't listening. That's all you were thinking off, right?" I asked him looking in his eyes and then at his tie. "Yes... I wasn't listening and that's all I was thinking about" he said so much into the role. What are you doing to me Kang? "Your lips are pretty" gosh stop with my heart fluttering. I stood on my feet properly as I was leaning on the wall.

He moved back a bit at my movement. "I have a blyfriend" I spoke. He totally ignore that and placed his hand on my ears... "I know" he said. He caressed my cheek bone as I got really nervous. "He's a good fighter too" I continued. I removed his hand, saving my heart, and said, "If il-sik knows about this, hell beat you to death" "I'll get beaten up then" He is really driving me crazy. I will kill the director if I die here due to heart attack!

I looked into his eyes and down again. I can't bring up the courage to look into his eyes. He cupped my cheek again and held my shoulder before bending down. You are the only one who can save me, god. I closed my eyes, letting him do whatever he wants and that's when our lips touched. I kind of stiffed on my place and he didn't moved either. Our eyes met... I was still processing the kiss when he leaned again and kissed me once more. He is really planing to kill me isn't he?

Our lips moving in sync made me so happy. It was like, my heart didn't needed anything to live on anymore. My mind went blank and my body was on fire. He had this magic over me that no one else had... If only he knew. That's when the street started flashing making me see white and black because of my eyes closed. But that didn't broke us from kissing. Should we break it till now? That's when a tinder went off... He pulled away and looked up. I was staring at his face in hope...

Hope that my eyes wouldn't rain like the cloud. Hope that there would be sunshine in my heart after this day... Hope is all I'm living off. "Cut!" the director said. "You both are getting better at acting day by day. One shoot for one scene... You are saving time as well as money kids. Especially you Y/n... You looked so real" he smiled at us with all those comments. I bowed slightly as everyone walked out the alley. I looked at Song Kang. He was staring in my eyes just like before. I beamed him a smile and turned around, just taking a step forward.

Suddenly, I was turned around and pinned to the wall. My eyes widen a bit. "You like me don't you?" he asked me. "The shooting is over K-" he cut me by saying, "Do you like me or now Kim Y/n? If not, please start to because I don't want another one sided love" he said making me look into his eyes shock. Did he just said... "I like you a lot because. My stupid heart rides all along my body which is on fire and doesn't work because my mind is blank because of you. You just have this control over me which I am addicted to. So please... Please don't break my heart" he said with this pleading look.

Oh poor boy. I, once again, tip toed and cupped his cheek. He looked like he is understanding what I'm doing because of the way he pulled me closer by my waist. And our lips collide. This is what my heart needed. Confession and acception.

I'm all his and he's all mine now....

Requested by - welovejonghyun27