BIO

(This is my first story, so pls let me know if theres any mistakes. Pls comment any suggestions that you have and enjoy.)

Name: Y/N L/N

Looks: Looks like you, or whoever you want.

Age: 25

Height: 6.4feet (193 cm)

Social name: Official_Y/N99

Twitch name: Voltage99

Occupation: Y/N plays Pro Football for The LA Chargers but likes to stream and game with friends.

Position: Wide Reciever (WR)

Jersey number: 99

Love interest   : Imane Anys (Pokimane)
                          : Rachell~Rae (Valkyrae)

Backstory:
Y/N was born and raised in Los Angeles.
He always enjoyed the game of football and played it through all his school years. Although his main focus was football he loved playing videogames and started streaming at the age of 21.

He was already making a name for himself through his streams but when he got drafted for the CHARGERS at the age of 23 his influence on Twitch and Youtube grew tremendously.

He has been with the Chargers for 2 years now and has won ROOKIE OF THE YEAR in his rookie season and still streams and posts on Youtube. He recently made friends with a certain Irish Youtuber through a charity stream.

Lets see what happens when our protagonist gets invited to an Among Us lobby and meets a 2 certain girls.......

(Ok cool. Thats the bio. Let me know if you want anything changed.Im working om chapter 1 now. Let me know what you think and what you guys want to see)