Chapter 9: Catching up

(Yea

(Yea...)

———————————————————

*(Y/n) POV*

When Lucy and I finally made it home I thought about what Imane and Rae said and dicided that it was finally time to face the world again.

I took a shower and washed my face so that it didn't look like I was crying the whole time.

It was still early in the day so I dicided to do a solo stream. Just me and my audience.

I walked to my computer and turned it on. Went to Twitch and took a deep breath before going live...

———————————————————

*Poki POV*

It has been about an hour since Rae dropped me off at home. (Y/n) really has me worried here, I might not have known him for long but he truly is a very nice guy.

He's nice, caring, funny and he's really handsome. I mean who wouldnt fall in love with him, I sure did. I just dont know hiw to tell him.

But I suspect Rae feels the same. Me and her have been friends for a while now and I dont want to lose her as my BFF.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone going off. I picked it up and a smile immediatly made its way on my face. It was (Y/n), he's streaming.

Hope your better now (Y/n)...

———————————————————

*Rae POV*

I just got home from going to check on (Y/n) and I really hope he's doing better now.

I dont know what it is but when Im with him I feel happy and safe. (Y/n) caught my attention when he was trending on twitter, at first he was just something nice to look at. But then I got to know him, sweet, kind, humble but still... he is really attractive. Ofcourse I would fall for him.

I decided that later today I will ask (Y/n) if he wants to hang out this week. Its unfair that Imane got to hang out with him first.

Before I could delve further on how much I like (Y/n) my phone began to buzz. I looked and saw that it was (Y/n) that was streaming. I put on the hoodie I "borrowed" from (Y/n) and snuggled on the coach while I watched his stream.

———————————————————

*(Y/n) POV*

As soon as I went live the people came flooding in, I guess they've all been wondering where I've been.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

The chat soon exploded and asked where I've been. I then explained that my mom passed away and I needed some time to think about everything.

"Yea I just needed a few days to wrap my head around all of it." I said

"Ill be back at practice and ready for this weekends game. Anyway what do you guys want to play, lets see..." I then looked in my Library of games untill I found one.

"Found it!! Tropico 6. A game where we're a dictator ruling our country as we please." I said and entered the game.

"Now this is a dictator!!" I screamed while pointing to our character.
He was an elderly man with pink heart shaped glasses and a rainbow rasta beanie.

TIMESKIP 10min

"Now we can either work on our countrie's economy or we can..." I then looked with a sly smile towards the the camera and said while nodding "or we can steal the Eiffel tower."

My chat was ofcourse as diabolical as I was and spammed the second option.

"THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!" I screamed and sent my people to steal it.

10 minutes later I was sitting there with the Eiffel tower in the middle of my island.

I then played for another hour before deciding it was enough for now.

"Alright my people, thats it for now. Love you all and see you next time." With that I ended the stream and sat on the couch.

I almost fell asleep but I felt my phone buzz from a text.

Well looks like I've got plans for Friday.

———————————————————