Chapter 8: Closure

( So I started this story cause I was bored. And this is like the cringiest thing ever, but I guess the people have spoken and I shall continue..)

–——————————————————–

*Rae POV*

Its been exactly one week since (Y/n)'s mom died and nobody has heard anything from him. He hasn't answered any of our texts or calls nor has he streamed once and its been worrying me and Imane a lot.

Today me and Imane played some Minecraft while streaming but after we ended our streams we just talked a bit.

"How are you really doing Rae?" She asked.

"Im fine, I told you"

"No your not, I can hear it in you voice." She said

*Sigh*

"Im just really worried about (Y/n). We havent heard from him in a while." I said

"Im worried about him to. He's all alone now when he needs somebody the most." She said sadly

There was a silence before Imane finally said something.

"How about we go check on him to make sure hes alright?" She asked

"Are you sure? Maybe he just needs some time to get over this on his own."

"Maybe, but we're his bestfriends and he has nobody else so its our job to make sure hes alright." She responded

"Ok how about tommorow?"I asked her

"That sounds fine to me." She said

"I'll come pick you up tommorow morning."

And with that we said our goodbeys and headed for bed.

TIMESKIP

*Poki POV*

Today me and Rae are going to check on (Y/n) to make sure hes fine.

I woke up and took a shower and checked my phone to see that Rae's almost here. I grabbed all my stuff and headed to where Rae will pick me up.

After a few minutes she came and I got in the car. There was a few minutes of silence before I decided to speak up.

"Do you think he's doing alright?" I asked

"I dont really know Imane. This must be a really tough time for him and not having anybody to comfort him must also be hard." She asked and I nodded and looked out the window.

After about 20 minutes we were coming up to his house. Right before we could stop by the road we saw the same car that (Y/n) drove to the coffee shop leave his driveway.

"Thats his car, Where's he going?" I said

"Should we follow him?" She said

"Lets see where hes going and then talk to him there." I said and she nodded and started following him.

———————————————————

*(Y/n) POV*

Its been a week since mom left and we buried her 2 days ago. At first I felt like nothing changed but then I  remembered that I was now truly alone...

I woke up this morning but just stared at the ceiling. After a few minutes I got up and changed. I wasn't in the mood for streaming so I put Lucy's collar on and made my way to my car to go visit mom.

Me and Lucy pulled out of the driveway and made our way to the mall. When I got there I got out of the car- not before opening the windows a bit for Lucy to breathe- and made my way to the store.