Chapter 6: Part 2

(I FEEL WELL RESTED. So Im ganna put most of the game in either Rae or Poki's Pov.)

TALKKING="I HAVE FALLEN."
THINKING='AND CANNOT GET UP.'

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

The game finally began with Y/n on the sideline because he was on the offencesive side and the Chargers were defending.

When Y/n came out onto the field I didn't really focus on the game, I just stared at him and I could tell Rae was doing the same.

When the 1st down started Y/n dashed across the field and the qaurterback threw the ball, Y/n jumped into the air and caught the ball but someone on the other team ran into his legs causing him to do a flip in the air and landing on his back.

"Oh God!" I said worried.

"At least he caught the ball..." Rae said but was still worried.

And Y/n just stood up like it was nothing. The next down Y/n ran into the endzone and caught the ball.Scoring a touchdown.

Me and Rae cheered but was surprized when Y/n ran towards us and gave me the ball.

"Here. Rae I'll bring you one now. God I hate stairs." He said tiredly and ran back down the stairs.

"Y/n's good huh?" Rae said.

"Yea, I read that he won rookie of the year two years back." I said.

"Wow."

———————————————–—–——

Rae Pov:

After Y/n went back down the stadium I looked over at Imane and saw that she was blushing and smiling. I felt a little jealous that she got one first but I was happy that Y/n said that he'll bring me one to.

TIMESKIP HALFTIME

This is a really tough game we had 24 points and the seahawks had 23. Y/n hadn't scored another touchdown so I was still without a ball. It was halftime and Y/n and his team just made their way back onto the field.

When the first down started Y/n again sprinted about 20 yards down the field before turning around and catching the ball. He then started running, he ran past 3 guys and it looked like he wad going to go all the way.

"Go Y/n!!" I screamed.

"Wooohhooo!!" Imane shouted.

But then out of nowhere Y/n got hit hard, and I mean hard. I've never seen anybody hit the ground so hard before.

"Oh God!" Poki said closing her eyes not wanting to see the man she fell in love with getting hurt.

After a few seconds I noticed something...

"Imane h‐he's not getting back up." I said really worried.

I then looked at the guy that hurt my man and he wasn't even a player! He was a stupid fan trying to get attention. I could've gotten a ball!

Securityhad to escort the man outside not before gettin almost killed by Y/n's team. My attention was brought back by Imane.

"Rae their loading him on a stretcher."she said softly.

I looked at Y/n and saw them put him on a small cart that drove to where his team was.

'Please be okay Y/n.' I thought.

———————————————————

Y/n Pov:

The last thing I remember was hitting the ground really hard and then being put on a stretcher