Chapter 6: Part 1

(Yea so the reader is ganna date both Poki and Rae. Although your ganna have 2 girlfriends Im ganna try and still make it as realistic as possible.)

Talking:"He needs some milk."
Thinking:"he needs some milk."

———————————————————

Y/n Pov:

The days leading up to Sunday's game was really some of the most fun times I've had in a long time, the one day I played Minecraft with Poki and the other Rae asked me to play Animal Crossing with her... I suck at Animal Crossing.

It also started to get really confusing, after our coffe I was almost certain that I had feelings for Poki but I also started having some of these feeling towards Rae...lets wait and see where this goes.

Finally it was Sunday morning and I woke up pumped uo for today's game.
I took a shower and went downstairs and waited for Poki and Rae arrive.

I texted them to see if everything's going to plan.

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

I just got out the shower preparing for Y/n's game at 6pm when I got a text.

Im honestly very excited for Y/n's game today, it will be the first NFL I've ever watched in person so Im eager to learn

Plus Its a good excuse to watch Y/n in tights and run around chasing a ball.

———————————————————

Rae's Pov:

I just got into my car and started driving to Poki's place. On the way there I started thinking of why I was so eager to agree to come watch today.

I mean my feelings towards Y/n began the day that picture of Y/n was trending on Twitter but eversince we started playing games together the feelings was just getting stronger.

After Y/n's game today Im going to ask him to hangout to make sure of these feelings.

I was so cought up with these thoughts that I didnt realize I was standing in front of Poki's place.

After a few minutes of waiting Imane finally made her way to the car

"Hey Rae." She said after getting in.

"Hey Imane, you excited?" I eagerly asked.

"Yea, I thinm it'll be fun beacause the stadium will practically be empty because of Covid."She said smiling.

"And its a excuse to see Y/n in tights!" I exclaimed happily and a small blush on my cheeks.

'Does she like Y/n?' Poki thought.