Chapter 4: Trending

( BTW THX FOR 100 READS)

Talking="yeetus"
Thinking='yeetus'

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Y/N Pov: Monday

The next day I woke up feeling something licking my face. I opened my eyes to see the LITTIRAL EMBODIMENT of cuteness starting to nibble on my nose.

 I opened my eyes to see the LITTIRAL EMBODIMENT of cuteness starting to nibble on my nose

"Morning girl." I said in a low husky tone. I picked Lucy up and made my way to the frontyard.

May I remind you that I was in my boxers, ONLY my boxers!

I opened my frontdoor and walked out onto the porch. I set down Lucy so she could do her "buisness" LMOA POOP.

As I stood there waiting for Lucy to finish, I was still under the weather from from only just waking up~So as I stood there I didnt even notice the small crowd of people tacking pictures of me.

I only noticed when Lucy started barking, once I saw them I just akwardly made eye contact before actually realising what they were doing.

My eye's widened and I picked Lucy up and ran at Inhumane speed back into the house. Once inside, I blushed heavily because I knew this was going on social media.

'I hope Poki doesn't see this...Wait, why am I so worried if she sees? Do I like Poki?' I thought to myself as I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. 'Lets see how the coffee Thursday goes, then we'll see how I feel.'

After that whole ordeal I went to shower to prepare for my morning workout.'Maybe I can play some Among Us with Jack later.'

-------------------

Nobody Pov:

Little did Y/n know that his "Morning Pictures" were already trending on twitter. And will catch the attention of a few people...

-------------------

Poki Pov:

So I was just sitting by the table eating breakfast and going through my phone when I suddenly got a text for Rae(Valkyrae).