Chapter 3: Game Day.

Talking="Yeet"
Thinking='Yeet'

Y/N Pov:

When I woke up the next day I quickly took a shower and had a small breakfast. I made sure Lucy was comfortable and made my way to the stadium for the game against the Browns at 12am.

When I got to the stadium we just practiced some catches and did some drills while we waited for the Brownsto arrive.

TIMESKIP.

The Browns finally arrived and we started making our way to the field.

———————————————————

NOBODY Pov:

The two teams stood there facing eachother waiting...

Y/n stood there with one thought on his mind. 'Poki said she'll be watching, I better not dissapoint her.'

Finally the wistle was blown and the game started...

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

I woke up to the annoying beeping of my alarm, I stood up and went to watch some TV. During a comercial break, today's NFL schedule came up and it showed that the Chargers were facing the Browns at 12am this afternoon.

Suddenly my face turned a bit red because I know who's playing. 'Now that I think about it, why is it that whenever I play with Y/n I get flustered? I cant like him, can I? We met like 2 days ago.'

After that train of thoughts I stood up and took a shower to go do my daily stream.

The whole time while I was streaming my chat constantly asked if I was going to watch Y/n play later.

TIMESKIP after stream  11:45

After my stream I checked the time and saw Y/n's match was about to start. I immediately sprinted to the TV. Why? Because I was going to support a friend.
'Friend? Why do I feel sad when I think of us only as friends?'

Anyway, I dont know mutch about football so I decided to read all about the recent news about it. I learned that Y/n actaully won ROOKIE OF THS YEAR in his rookie season.'Impressive.'

I also learned that today would be a tough game because on one side we have Y/n and on the other, they have a guy called Odell Beckham Jnr.

'Lets see how this goes...' I thought as I watched Y/n catch some practise catches before the match started.

———————————————————

Y/n Pov:

It was finally halftime and we were leading with 27 points and the other team having 14 points. At the end of the first half I made 3 touchdown catches but also got hit pretty badly.

As we were walking on the field for the second half I thought 'I hope Imane is enjoying the sho‐ Wait! Why am I so worried if she's watching?'