Chapter 2: Becoming Friends

(Chapter 2....I ask for mercy once again.Let me know what you think.)

Talking="Wow"
Thinking='Wow'

( So last time Y/N joined Jack and the others in Among Us and met a certain girl )

Y/N Pov:

The next morning Y/N woke up at 6am to do some early morning workouts but when he went to check his phone, he saw that Pokimane replied to his message. It said to just let her know when I wanted to stream with her.

'I mean I have workout's till 9am and practice ends at 3pm'

Official_Y/N99

Hey morning Poki.
So practice ends at 3pm so anytime after 4pm is fine with me, Thats if you want.😂

After that I got ready and headed to the gym.

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

I woke up to a sudden buzz on my phone. I groaned and checked only to see a message from Y/N. I dont know why but when I saw that my heart started beating a bit faster.

Official_Y/N99

Hey morning Poki.
So practice ends at 3pm so anytime after 4pm is fine with me, Thats if you want.😂

pokimanelol

Hey Voltage.
I was planning on streaming at 4pm so if you want just join anytime then😁

After I sent the message a small smile crawled on my face.

'I hope he can joi...WAIT WHAT?! I barely know the guy!'

———————————————————

TIME SKIP: AFTER PRACTICE

Y/N Pov:

Practice finally ended and I just got home. Just as I opened the door I was almost tackled to the floor by my little PUG.

"Hey Lucy." I said as I picked her up and headed to kitchen. She just licked my face.

Aftet I gave Lucy some food I just laid on the couch and took a nap. I woke up to a notification on my phone, when i picked it up the time said 4:20pm anf the notification was that Pokimane  went live about 20 minutes ago.

I decided that it would be fun to stream to. I walked into my room and started up my stream.

"Sup my dudes and dudets. Its been like 2 days since my last stream so I thought it would be fun to play some games." I greeted my stream and headed to discord to join Pokimane.

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

So I started my stream about 20 minutes ago and was just chatting with my stream and doing some Q/A.

User65