Chapter 4:

Mary-Margaret and David's car rolled over to a large house with a white roof and blue walls. The bushes were blooming and the garden was enormous.

Mary-Margaret took several boxes and put them in front of the house, then opened the door and put the things in the living room, followed by David.

The couple smiled in front of their new home and they went to get the other boxes from the car.

"I am so happy! This house is really beautiful!" Snow exclaimed.

David took several boxes and kissed his wife's cheek.

"Me too, Mary-Margaret."

A few hours later, the couple had finished setting everything up and David was making two drinks for refreshment.

"David..." started Snow White.

She got out of the bathroom and approached the man, dazed.

"I looked on a..." continued Mary-Margaret, too puzzled to continue.

She showed a pregnancy test and smiled.

"And what I mean is..."

The teacher sighed.

"I am pregnant."

{ At Emma and Hook }

Emma put her boxes on the floor and Hook put down an old bag, looking around the room puzzled.

"Here... your parents's house seems smaller when there's nothing," said Hook.

"If you say so."

His girlfriend stared at the pirate's bag curious.

"What did you take in your bag?" Emma asked.

"Everything you need," the man replied.

"That is to say?" Emma asked again.

The Savior opened the bag and took out flasks of rum.

"Is that what you need?"

The young woman sighed and smiled.

"I might have forgotten to take a few other little things in the Jolly Roger..." Killian replied, smiling.

Emma stood up and kissed her boyfriend.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine with this," Emma whispered.

"I don't worry. As long as I'm with you... nothing worries me," Killian replied.

And Killian kissed him more passionately.

{ In the Gold store }

Isaac had been making history since last night, with impressive speed.

"You want me to delete the Heroes' happy endings, right?" Isaac asked again.

"Yes, I told you before and for the Savior, you know what you have to do..." answered Gold.

The man nodded.

"The Villains will finally have their happy endings and the Heroes... will finally find out what it feels like to be the losers," the Dark One said.

And the author continued to write history when the Dark One stumbled again but he caught up with a chest of drawers.

"Hurry, time is running out..." he whispered.

"It's done," Isaac informed him.

"What? Do you have already finished?" Gold asked, puzzled.

"Yes. Finally, I just have to write..." began the author.

Isaac turned the last page and wrote in the middle of it.

"End", added Isaac.

And when those two words appeared on the paper, the store began to shake as did the town of Storybrooke.

Meanwhile, Mary-Margaret, David, Regina and Robin were at Emma and Hook's house, rummaging through books trying to find a solution for Hook.

"I haven't found anything yet..." Regina sighed, book in hand.

"The pain has died down but it will resume, sure," Killian whispered.

He was looking in several books and Henry's was on the table.

"I thought I could finally have a day off..." Regina sighed again.

"The Heroes will never get a single day off, Regina..."

Snow White smiles.

"My wife has something to tell you," David informed.

"Ah yes! But that's not much... I'm pregnant, that's it," the teacher joked, smiling.

"What? Are you pregnant? Oh that's great!" Emma exclaimed, dizzy and happy.

"That's great," Regina continued.

"Congratulations," said Robin.

Killian smiled and suddenly the ground started to shake.

"What is happening?" Regina asked worriedly.

Henry's book opened, stopped on a page, and Hook grabbed it before it fell to the floor.

"Look..." informed them Hook.

A sentence was popping up.

""The Dark One and the author did as they wanted. They suppressed the happy endings of the Heroes, "" read the pirate.

"What?" Emma asked, puzzled.

"Don't tell me it's true..." Regina whispered.

""And that's when the storybook characters were taken to another world ..."" the mayor read in turn.

The city began to shake more and more and in a white flash ...

The fairytale characters disappeared.