CHAPTER 13

Ira's POV:

It had been nearly a week that I came to Goa and was in Waltz's. Everything's good here. But I miss home. I miss Dad and most importantly I miss Bhai. I want to talk to him, lay down on his lap, ask him about his day but I know he is busy. He is new in his workplace and also he has an event coming up. I shouldn't disturb him. I feel so homesick right now. 

Ishani: Dude, what's wrong? Are you fine? Sammy ki yaad aa rahi hain, woh bhi itni jaldi..

Ira: Shut up Ish. Kuch bhi mat bol.

Ishani: Main kahan kuch bhi bol rahi hun tu hi to muh fulakar bethi hain.

Ira: I miss Bhai, Ish.

Ishani came near me and sat down in front looking straight into my eyes. 

Ishani: Kya hogaya?? Are you alright? Did something happen?

To which I smiled.

Ishani: Now why the hell are you smiling?

Ira: Nothing happened baby, it's just that I want to talk to him.

Ishani: Then call him.

Ira: He will busy right now.

Ishani: Oh please, Even if he will be busy, he will always have plenty of time for his baby sister.

Ira: So.... Are you jealous?? He's my brother.

Ishani: No I am not. Now if you are not going to call him then talk to me na, babyyyy...

Ira: You know it's not easy, to be there with him, near him for most of the day. To be there, knowing him and still pretending as if I don't. You know he used to be such a sweet and nice boy back then in school; like a chocolate which would melt at anything. But now, he's so rude. He shouts at everyone, talks so rudely. I don't like this new him. What could be the reason for this change? What might turned him to be like this?

Ishani: i understand, Kavi. It's not easy. Having your crush in front of you, after so many years, dancing with him being his dance partner in his dance drama, and still pretending to be a stranger. But why are you doing that?

Ira: Because if he gets to know that I know him then he will get me out of the drama.

Ishani: So you want to be there??

Ira: Of course I do. You know I fight with him so much that even I get amazed some times, can I fight this much? So that he will get irritated with me and not come near me. But nooo... he always has one or the other thing to ask, aahhhh...

Ishani: Chill yaar dude... everything will be fine..

Ira: I hope so...

*************************************************************

The next day:

Ira's POV:

I just reached studio when..

Samarth: Ira, today is the last day you are practicing with them. From tomorrow onwards we will start preparing for the drama, alright.

Ira: Yeah, that's fine with me.

Samarth: Okay then, cool.

So basically my day started by looking at his face. What a wonderful day it is going to be!! Goodness..