CHAPTER 5

Samarth's POV:

I was sitting there in our garden recollecting all the incidents that has occurred today itself making everything so messed up. I went to the dance academy with Sid, to see if I could find any suitable girl for my dance drama. I saw many of the rehearsals but none of them was that compelling. The girl whom I met near the river bank, her dance steps, her grace was only what was there on my mind. She just created a picture on my mind and so now no one has any effect across it. But then when I was sitting, I heard the same song which I heard near the river bank. Tracing the path in my mind, listening to the tune, I started to walk towards... There was a girl dancing, again I couldn't see her face but then I saw the same tattoo on her waist band. SHE... HERE..... I was again lost watching her dance moves wen Sid came there.

Siddharth: Dude... what happened?

At first I didn't hear him and so he shakes me hard.

Siddharth: Are you even there??

He shouted on my ears. What was he trying to do? Make my eardrums bleed?

Samarth: What's your problem?

Siddharth: What are staring at?

At first I hesitated to ask him, but then thought, 'Why not?'

Samarth: Do you know that girl by any chance?

Siddharth: Who??

Samarth: That one with long hair, grey t-shirt. The one with the tattoo.

Siddharth: Ohh... her. Of course I know her. 

Samarth: How?

Siddharth: She is my ex- colleague's little sister. Her name is Kavi. 

Samarth: Kaviii....

I looked at him and chuckled. 'Kavi' what type of name was that?

Siddharth: Aah noo.... It's not her real name. That's her nickname. I actually don't know her real name. I always heard her brother calling her with that and so I also started to call her that.

Samarth: OK. But what do you mean by ex-colleague?

Siddharth: Dumbo. By ex-colleague I mean that he is no more my colleague. He resigned from the job.

Samarth: Resigned.. why?

Siddharth: I don't know. He just once told me that he wanted to start his career from the first. That's all I know. And why do you need that? You are interested in the girl or her brother? 

Samarth: Shut up.

Siddharth: That means you are thinking about her to make your dance partner. That's not a bad idea, actually that's a very good idea.

Samarth: Are you sure?

Siddharth: Of course. Abbe.. woh itna accha dance karti hain ki tere performance mein do-chaar chaand to aise hi lag jayange. But there is one problem?

Samarth: And that is?

I asked him being a little tensed. I was actually tensed. Seeing her dance moves, I can definitely say that she would be the best partner. I can't afford to lose her.

Siddharth: She loves dancing. That's true. But dance is her hobby, she dances because she has a passion for dance. I don't know if she will accept your offer.

Samarth: Will you help me?

Siddharth: For what?

Samarth: In making her agree to that..

Siddharth: Of course dude.. I will do what you say. But please don't pull up silly things Okay.

Samarth: Why, afraid of her brother?

Siddharth: NOO.. afraid of HER..

Samarth: And why is that so?

Siddharth: You will get to know that soon brother.. 

I rolled my eyes at him and turned around to see that she was not there. Where was she? I had to talk to her. Dammit.. It's all because of this idiot..

Samarth: Where has she gone?

He looked down at his watch.

Siddharth: Her rehearsal time is over. She will come tomorrow. 

I frowned hearing him.

Siddharth: Let's do one thing... let's go to her home tomorrow morning itself. And talk to her there only.

Samarth: Not a bad idea. Cool then.

Siddharth: Cool.. Okay. Now lets yaar... man I am starving.. let's eat something....

Samarth: Come on.

***********************************************

That's it guys.. I know it was short and boring and I am extremely sorry for that.

LOve...