CHAPTER 14

Shravya's POV:

I entered my cabin to find Kanav sitting on the couch, dipping his head on his phone and smiling ear to ear. I closed with a slight thud still he didn't bother to look up. What was so intriguing in the phone? I went near him and coughed. He looked up in shock.

Kanav: Hey Shravya!! Good Morning. When did you come? 

Shravya: Good morning to you too and I came when you are busy looking at your phone. What's so nice?

Kanav: Oh that, actually my sister. She's in Goa, and she is missing us. Back in home, when I used to go on long tours outdoor then she used to make any of my favorite dishes and send me a photo saying that with that dish there I am with them. Now she did the same. She made a chocolate cake with vanilla coating as chocolate is my favorite and vanilla is dad's, see this picture. Isn't it looking delicious?

He showed me a picture and.... actually the cake was looking yummmmy...

Shravya: Woww... it is actually looking yummy.. what's her name?

Kanav: Ira...

Shravya: Ira.... such a beautiful name, do you have a picture?

Kanav: Of course..

He showed me his wallpaper. And the girl was so beautiful, she looked so pretty. I looked at her, then looked at Kanav and then again looked at her... who could tell that this beautiful girl was this monkey's sister?

Shravya: She is so beautiful.

Kanav: I know.. One of the most beautiful.

I smiled looking at him. He surely loved his baby sister a lot. It could be seen in his eyes.

Kanav: After mom, she has been the heart and soul of me and Dad. If something happens to her, we would die. She's still a baby. I get so afraid sometimes that she is away from home, she doesn't know much.

Shravya: Kanav let her be, then she will learn, right. Sometimes, we need to walk behind them, not beside them and let them face the world; let them learn to deal with the situations and consequences and be behind to watch them do that, to make sure that if they fall they rise up too. Just leave her, let her be.

Kanav nodded and smiled at me.

Kanav: Yeah, thank you.

Shravya: Okay, I know your sister is very pretty and I would have also loved to know more about her but now we have work to do, right. Have you completed my dress yet or not?

Kanav: Ye...Yeah, I did.

Shravya: Show me.. come on.

He showed me a paper with a shabby color combination and design. My temper raised looking at it.

Shravya: What the hell is this??

Kanav: This is what I made, Shravya.

Shravya: I warned you against it, Kanav. What the hell, what kind of a dress is this? Kanav, you are fired.

Kanav: Hey hey, cool down. That was just the trailer, now have a look at the actual dress.

Shravya: No. I don't want to. Get out of my cabin, right now.

Kanav: Relax Shravya. So, presenting to you the only and one unique, elegant, graceful, sophisticated, refined, classy and comfortable dress designed my one and only The Great Kanav Mathur. Here it is..