CHAPTER 12

Hola people!! Hope you all are fine. Sorry that I couldn't update for so long, I really am. I was busy with the preparations of my exam, so got a bit delayed. So, let's start now.

**********************************************************

Shravya: Is everything done, guys? Mithila, are the shoes ready?

Mithila: Yes Mam, they are and have been already taken to the hall.

Shravya: Hmm... and what about the two belts I asked?

Kanav: They are ready too and already stitched.

Shravya: Superb... then I guess we are done. Still everyone please do the last check ups and keep an eye, ok.

Mithila: Don't worry Mam. We will take care of it.

Shravya nodded and went to her cabin.

**************************************************

Shravya's POV:

Tomorrow is the last day to do all the preparations. God, this is so hectic. I have organised so many shows still each one feels to be the first, it still gives me the same jitters. I was sitting in my cabin when there was a sudden knock on the door.

Shravya: Come in.

And there the idiot was standing.

Kanav: Hey!! Are you busy??

Shravya: No.. come in.

Kanav: Have some coffee.

Shravya: Oh I really needed this.

He smiled.

Kanav: What are you wearing for the event?

Shravya: As the theme is traditional, obviously I am going to wear something traditional.

Kanav: Your clothes have been designed??

Shravya: No, I design my clothes for the events.

Kanav: Woah....

Shravya: What about you, what are you going to wear?

Kanav: Me... I have many clothes in my wardrobe, will wear one of them.

Shravya: No, you will not. I know what type of clothes you have, you can't wear all those funky clothes there, you need to wear something formal.

Kanav: Yeah....I..I have some formal clothes too. I will wear them.

Shravya: No, I said na you will be with me during the event, so you need to wear something nice. Tomorrow you will go and buy something for yourself.

Kanav: That's not needed Shra...

Shravya: That's really needed.

Kanav: But I don't have enough money to buy anything. I need to save, I can't waste the...

Shravya: I will pay.

Kanav: That's not needed. 

Shravya: Listen Kanav, I am not doing any favor on you, you will have to return them once you have the money with you. But for now, let me pay. And not you, for my show.

Kanav: I said that's not nee..

Shravya: I am your boss Kanav. You can't say no to me when it involves my business.