CHAPTER 9

Ira's POV:

There we were, all ready to leave for Goa. Ishani was way too excited.  Bhai and Dad were sad about me leaving them but their happiness was more than that and so there was no crying and all.

Kanav: Take care, baby girl.

Ira: I will. You too take care Bhai. Dad, have your medicines at time, ok. I will keep a check on you.

Ajay: I will princess. And you don't need to worry about me, enjoy your days there.

Ira: See you soon guys. Bye.

With that we headed off. We reached soon than expected. As Ishani was already there, I thought of staying with her. Tomorrow it's going to be a new day, a big day. Hope it goes well.

I laid down on the bed. Tossing and turning, after an hour sleep seemed to be far away. My phone beeped and there was a message from Samarth.

Samarth:

Hope you reached safely. You are going to start your practice from tomorrow itself. I want you to be here by 9. See you soon.

                                                                                             Ira:

                                                                                              Yeah, thank you! Will be there at 9. See ya.

After sometime it beeped again and there he sent the address of his studio. 

##

I got ready in my sweatshirts and pants and combed my hair. No need of make up. I was ready. As I need to search for the place, I thought of going a little early than needed. It was already 8:24 and I knew Ishani would be of no help. 

Borrowing a cab, I was standing in front of his dance studio. God! I was feeling nervous. But why was I feeling nervous to dance? Kavi, you know it's not about dance, it's about the dance partner. Urghhhh!!!!!

I went inside and God, everything single thing was so beautiful. I touched the walls and it had many pictures of dancing, of course it was not classical dance; as these was itself a western dance studio. The curved words 'DANCE' made me feel a tingling sensation. 

"Ira...."

There I heard his voice. But Ira... Why was he calling me that? And not Kaviii...  I turned around to face him and saw him standing there with a stern face. OK, you can give a smile right! As if he read my mind the next moment he smiled, which was totally a fake one. Whatever!!

I smiled at him genuinely and wished him.

Ira: Hello.

Samarth: Hi Ira. Welcome to Waltz Studio. I hope your journey here turns out to be an amazing one. You will start your practice now, after 10 minutes. And I want you to practice with the other few girls who were selected to play in the drama. I know I have selected you but still I want you to practice with them for a week at least. Is that clear?

Ira: Yeah. That's no problem. I too wanted to show my worth and get the place.

I smiled at him and he nodded with an expressionless face. Arrogant!!

Samarth: Great then, it's sorted.

I was again looking around the dance studio. When I felt someone staring at me. Samarth was staring at me. I looked at myself. I was looking fine. Why was he looking at me like that?