s.r. - honest hotels

You've been working at the BAU for the past three months. Everything has been going great, except for your relationship with Spencer Reid, which was much more than rocky. He always interrupted you, trying to prove what you were saying as wrong. Or when he follows you around, always spewing facts.

After a long day on a case with Reid constantly butting in, you finally got to your hotel room. 

You threw yourself down on the bed, sighing deeply as you eased into the mattress. You heard a knock on the door, throwing yourself up and storming across the room. You threw the door open, rolling your eyes when you saw Reid on the other side. 

"What do you want now? Want to make me look stupid to boost your ego? I thought you had enough for the day." 

"No-uh, that's not why I'm here. I actually came to say sorry." He muttered. 

You cocked your head, confusion spread across your face. "W-Why?"

"I'm terrible at this whole thing so I'm just gonna... say what I'm gonna say. Um...I really like you and I've been acting rude because I don't know how else to talk to you. And I'm always with you on cases because I like being around you." He said. 

Your lips turned up at the corners and you laughed softly. "Kinda stalker-ish, Spencer. But uh... I like you too."