j.j. - love sick

requested by sadboycharlie   

JJ came back into the bathroom with a glass of orange juice and kelt beside you, your head hovering over the toilet bowl. "Hey honey, I want you to try and sip on this to ease your stomach." She whispered, gently rubbing your back. 

Your shaky hand took the cold cup and brought it up to your mouth, taking a few small sips, scared it would come back up. After a moment, she took it back and set it on the floor. 

"Do you want to try getting into bed?" She asked, her fingers brushing against your forehead and to the back of your ear, getting some hair out of your face. 

You shook your head, "The floor feels nice," You laughed breathily, JJ laughing with you. She kissed your cheek and then your forehead, letting her lips linger to feel your temperature.

 "You're still pretty warm. You caught a nasty bug." She stood and wet a washcloth under the faucet, ringing it out before moving back down to the floor. She pressed the cold and damp cloth to your cheeks and forehead, you sighing happily at the sensation. 

"You always know how to make me feel better, Jennifer Jareau." You gushed, her lips turning up at the corners. 

"That's my job. In sickness and in health, right? No matter how gross." You hit her arm, both of you laughing softly.