s.r. - can't help falling in love

You were sat on the couch, a book in your hands and a cozy blanket draped over your lap. The fireplace was crackling and radiating the warm, soothing shade of orange into the room, contrasting the cloudy grey sky. Spencer came out of the kitchen, two cups of coffee in hand. He gave you a kind smile and you returned one as you traded your book for the heated mug. 

"Thank you, lovey." You whispered. 

"You're welcome." He replied in the same tone. 

You took a long sip, taking in the velvety warmth of the coffee before setting the mug on the side table, standing from your seat on the couch and going over to the record player. You carefully removed the record from its case and placed it on the turntable, setting the stylus needle on top. You turned to Spencer, reaching out your hands and smiling as Can't Help Falling in Love started echoing throughout the room. 

"Dance with me." You proposed, Spencer unable to hide the blush arising on his cheeks. 

He took your hands and you pulled him up off of the couch, holding him close. You wrapped your arms around the back of his neck and his hands settled on your waist as he looked into your eyes. He kissed you softly and you rested your head on his chest. You swayed back and forth to the music, taking in the love filling the room and making your heart full.