Prologue

Evelyn Burox has always been tense with mayor trust issues

Evelyn Burox has always been tense with mayor trust issues. Ever since her family died in California due to a car crash , she decided to move to a small town hoping for a new start and no drama.

Her nose would always in a book but being involved with the doppelgänger and the Salvatore brothers tore some of her time from the books that took her away from reality and put her in her dream world with her dream people.

Every time she would struggle to sleep, she would close her eyes and imagine scenarios of her in a book she's currently reading, whether she's the main character or the main characters friend, it would always lead to her sleeping with a small smile playing on her soft pink lips.

She learned about the supernatural world when she walked in on Stefan feeding on Amber at the Mystic Falls pageant. Damon suggested killing her but Elena protested against the awful suggestion.

They questioned her on what she was due to the fact that she cannot be compelled but she only replied truthfully by saying 'I don't know'.

Her and Damon slowly got along. He liked the short blonde, she never judged or scolded someone for the mistakes they made, she would simply only give them advice and leave them be, to think of her advic, or at least consider it.

None of them ever questioned why she lived by herself because they were never had the time to ask. And when they did, she would just offer them coffee or a drink to change the subject as the subject is still delicate towards her. Once they learned she wasn't going to tell them, they dropped the subject and focused on the drama going on.

Evelyn struggled from social anxiety leading to many panic attacks. Every time a teacher would call her out, her lungs would deny air as all the attention is on her. When she was in big crowds she just wanted to shrink and disappear, feeling like everyone was judging her with there judgy little eyes.

Though she was quiet and calm, that didn't stop her from being just a tad sarcastic and stubborn, she'd always laugh and smile at things that were funny but stopped laughing at things that weren't funny long ago.

(I want you guys to imagine yourselves as Evelyn)

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
HIIII, HELLOO, JUST TO MAKE SOMETHINGS CLEAR, I WILL BE CHANGING THR ENDING SO KOALA (Kol) COULD LIVE!!!!! THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING THIS STORY!!!! THIS STORY HAS A HAPPY ENDING BECAUSE EVELYN AND KOL DESERVE ITTTT!!!! IN THIS STORY, KOL DOESN'T CARE ABOUT SILAS!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️