11ꨄ

They pull up to an old abandoned house "This is the address

They pull up to an old abandoned house "This is the address." Jermey says.

Damon nods in acknowledgment "Looks about right." He states.

Evelyn scrunches her face up "No wonder you call her 'scary Mary'." Evelyn mutters making Damon chuckle and smirk.

"Wait here." Elena tells the two.

"Why?! So you guys can make out some more?" Jermey asks in disbelief making Evelyn snigger quietly, she liked the boy's attitude, it reminded her of Laura's attitude.

"Don't be a dick. Listen to your sister." Damon demands making Jermey scoff but nonetheless he gets in the car.

Elena and Damon turn to Evelyn, expecting her to mirror Jermeys movements "Yeah, no. I'm coming with you guys." Evelyn stubbornly says, stepping
forward but Elena and Damon step in front of her.

"You can't." Elena shakes her head as she crosses her arms.

Evelyn smirks "Or what? You'll compel me to stay?" She challenges and walks past them making the two groan but follow her in.

Books filled the dirty floor along with other junk "Oof, like Vampire Hoarders." Damon says, looking around.

"Yeah, and who is this 'scary Mary'?" Evelyn asks, looking around and bending down as she checks out some of the books.

"Scary Mary." Damon answers making the blonde roll her eyes "She's really old, super creepy." Damon waves off.

"And how do you know her?" Elena asks as Evelyn flickers through more books.

"I dated her."

"Of course." Elena scoffs and Evelyn notices a book until there was a loud bang.

"You guys check that out, I'll be right behind you." Evelyn says and opens an album with pictures.

The first picture is Kol and Mary, his arms around her waist, her hands in his chest and she kissed his cheek making Evelyn tilt her head and set the book down, ready to tell her two friends.

"Oh dear, I've hit a nerve. Relax, darling, I just want us to be even. You snapped my neck, you killed my brother, and then you humiliated me." Kols voice rings out, his accent thick and Evelyn rushes to the door to see Kol hitting Damon with the bat repeatedly.

"Kol! What are you doing?! Stop!" Evelyn demands and Kol stops, slowly looking up and the second his chocolate eyes meet her icy ones, he grabs her waist and speeds her away, the sudden wind making her eyes teary but she blinks them away.

Kol curses under his breath as he promised himself to stay away from her, to forget about his weakness but he couldn't, no matter how many times he tried, no matter how many times he promised himself he couldn't "Friends don't hurt each other's friends, Kol." She frowns, crossing her arms as she looks to see them in another dirty room.

Kol sighs in annoyance "I don't want to be you're friend!" He snaps, stepping forward making Evelyn drop her arms and looking at his with furrowed eyebrows, slightly hurt.

"Wha-" she gets cut off by him grabbing her waist and smashing his lips to hers, she gasps against his lips but slowly returns the kiss.

Kol opens his eyes but doesn't stop kissing her as he hears footsteps, he speeds them outside the house, behind it and places her against the wall. Her arms sling around his neck as her hands tug at his hair and softly scratches his scalp making him lightly groan as he licks her lips for entrance, she smirks against his lips but doesn't give in as her hands go to his chest, drawing circles.

Kols hand goes to her neck and he adds pressure, taking her by surprise and giving him the chance to slip his tongue in.

Their tongues dance as she slowly jumps and wraps her legs against his waist, his thumbs brush her thighs. Evelyn pull away for air as she rests her forehead on his "Can't take it?" He teases the blonde, also panting but he could've gone longer.

She chuckles "You're to much." Her hand plays with his hair as the stare at each other.

"Isn't that what you love most about me?" He teases and she smashes her lips on his, and slowly removes her legs from his waist.

Kol hungrily trails the kisses to her neck, giving her soft kisses making her push her head to the side, giving him more access. He finds her sweet spot and begins to softly bite and nibble at it, making her quietly moan.

He proudly pulls away after giving her a love bite, he
inspects it making her gasp "You did not!" She tries to tilt her head to see it and catches a glimpse making him smirk.

He cups her cheek with one hand "Yes I did." He presses his lips back to hers.

"Evelyn?!" They hear Elena and Damon call out making the two pull away.

"Leave." Evelyn says making him smirk as the footsteps get louder.

"I'll see you soon, my love." His lips brushes against hers and he disappears.

Elena and Damon run to her as she uses her hair to cover the love bite that Kol so proudly gave her.

"Are you okay?!"

"Never better."