17ꨄ

(The song above will match this episode and the episode after)

Evelyn wakes up and snuggles closer to Kol as her eyes flutter open "Good morning." She softly says and notices Kol using his phone, rummaging through countries and airports.

"Morning." Kol kisses her hair/forehead and goes back to his phone and she watches.

"What are you doing?"

"I figured to start our journey now." Kol answers, continuing to scroll through his phone and she sits up to look at him, Kol notices this and drops down his phone "Hungry?" He asks and opens her drawer that is filled with blood bags and he hands it to her making her raise a brow.

"Uhm, did you just stash my drawer with blood bags?" She asks and he nods as she begins to drink from it "So...where to?" She asks and Kol looks surprised.

"You want to do this?"

"Yeah, I mean, if you're doing it I'm down." She shrugs and goes back to the blood bag as Kol pauses, looking deep in thought.

"Shit." Kol mutters "Evelyn." She hums in response "I want to try something." Kol says and She nods, looking curious "Stand over there." He points next to the window and she does "Take off you're ring." Kol directs and feeling the need to listen to Kol, Evelyn does, her skin begins to burn and she lets out a Yelp making Kol curse under his breath and rush to curtains.

"Kol....what just happened?" Evelyn asks and he bites his lip.

"You're sired to me." He mutters and takes both her hands in his but Evelyn looks confused "My blood turned me and this rarely happens but you're sided to me which makes you feel obligated to do everything I say." Kol explains.

"What? How do I stop this?" Evelyn asks but Kol doesn't answer "You don't know, do you?" The blonde asks and he nods, his lips in a line "How about this, you won't tell me to do anything." She suggests and Kol nods.

"Yeah, yeah. Thats the solution." Kol says "Now, do YOU want to travel the world with me?" He asks and she smiles lightly.

"I do."

"When do YOU want to do this?"

"Tomorrow."

-

"You're leaving?!" Caroline asks in disbelief and Evelyn slowly nods.

"Yeah, I promise to visit every month." Evelyn says but they still don't look convinced- especially Damon "Mystic Falls is ruining all of us, and no offense but staying here for it to do more damage towards myself. I mean, I got stabbed, got shot by an arrow and bullet, got shot, again and eventually died. Mystic Falls is a suicide town- usually I wouldn't care about dying but I've finally found my happiness but I need you guys to be okay with this."

Bonnie is the first to give in and pulls the blonde in a bone crushing hug "I get it and I'm gonna miss you a whole lot you little dork." Bonnie says and Evelyn hugs her tighter.

"You, Bonnie Bennet are the most loyal friend a person can ask for." Evelyn says and hears Bonnie sniffle "Don't cry, if you cry I'll cry and it's not pretty when I cry."

Bonnie chuckles and pulls away, wiping the tears "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more."

"You deserve it. Be happy." Matt says and pulls her in a hug that she gladly returns "But I will still miss you."

"As will I." She grins.

Elena sighs and gives in "You have gone through a lot, I think it's time for you to be happy." Elena pulls the blonde in a hug "I'll miss you a whole tone."

Evelyn chuckles "I'll miss you more, Elena." Evelyn whispers in the hug "Never change, Elena." She says and she pulls away from her best friend with a smile and glassy eyes.

Stefan then gives in and wraps and arm around her waist as she puts her arms around his neck "Stefan Salvatore, the most selfless person- and vampire I've ever met." Evelyn muses and Stefan chuckles.

"And so are you, Evelyn." They pull away and she smiles at him.

"Come here." Tyler opens his arms and she pulls him in a hug "Heh, I'll miss my daily dose of nerd." Tyler chuckles making her smile and pull away.

"And I'll miss my daily dose of cocky guy." Evelyn nudges him with a grin.

"And I don't get any hugs?" Caroline asks and Evelyn turns and hugs her tighter "Always call me- especially if you need fashion advice or relationship advice." Caroline says.

"Of course I will." Evelyn grins at the blonde "After all this time from you're matchmaking, I've managed to find someone who makes me happy." The blondes chuckle and Evelyn wipes a tear.

"Little Gilbert coming through." Jermey pulls the blonde in a hug that she gladly returns with a smile as she ruffles his hair.

"Take care of yourself and Elena for me, will you?" Evelyn asks and squeezes the Gilbert.

"You know I will."

Evelyn turns to Damon, waiting for him to give in but he only throws his glass of bourbon "You can all go to hell." He storms off to his room making the blonde frown.

"I'll um...go talk to him." Evelyn follows Damon to his room to see his head in his hands.

"Leave." Damon looks up "It's what you do best." Evelyn would be lying if she said his words didn't hurt her.

Evelyn steps forward and places her hand on top of his, giving him a friendly squeeze "Damon, I've never felt so happy and...and in love." She smiles and this catches his attention "You'll get the girl eventually, but if you won't say goodbye to me... I'll be very upset with you, I want my best friend to be happy for me, Damon." Her voice slightly cracks but she regains her posture "Please be happy for me and don't let me leave with a hole on my heart."

Damon stands up and looks at her "I've lost Ric, I cant lose you." He shakes his head.

"And you won't, I'll be visiting you every month. Every month, Damon." Evelyn chuckles and Damon looks at her.

"Fine. Leave." Damon walks away but she speeds in front of him, tears welling up in her eyes.

"No, not like this. Not yet." Evelyn shakes her head.

Damon leans down, smiling, which gave her a glimpse of hope, he points at her face and his smile drops "You can leave for all I care. Screw you." Damon walks away, nudging her shoulder and she looks at where he last stood with a sad expression.